for Black's Slave

11/11/2005 c2 Old non-deleted account
Poor Remus! Update soon!
11/10/2005 c2 5YamikiofAnime
Oh my gosh! Gret chapter hope you continue soon and fast! Okay, well anyway, see ya.
11/10/2005 c2 1LifeSucksBigTime
Hope you continue real soon!
11/10/2005 c2 1elementsdragons68
That was great! I really hope you cotninue soon! So anyway, continue!
11/8/2005 c2 Padfoot's Fuzzy Angel
Poor, Remus!

I'll review for both chapters.

Chapter 1:

Remus being taken away from home was terrible - I almost had tears swell up in my eyes, and just imagining his parents being able to do nothing (Obviously because they sold him) and walk back into the house! That's just plain cruel! *Huggles her Moonchild*

Evidently, I knew what happened in the end between Malfoy and Remus - what a bastard; Malfoy. And poor, poor Remus to have that done to him before his 16th Birthday just when he thought life was great! I am also talking about him being taken away from home! Gnah!

Chapter 2:

I can foretell a soon-to-be fluffness will arise between these two youngsters - but - still...I felt sickened when Remus almost told Siri and James he was raped by Malfoy *Shudders involuntary*.

I would've made Remus run away from the Black house - you should have him try, it would be interesting to see how that turns out. But I'm intrigued to see the conclusion of this story. I hope this is all just a dream to Remus! And he wakes up knowing his parents love him and such...That would be an awsome aspect.

Anyways, my sincere apologies for making this a long review - despite some, tiny, spelling errors this is a good "Remus being Sirius'" slave story by far.

PFA
11/7/2005 c2 3marauders4
Love, love, LOVE it! You have to keep writing no matter how wonderful Sims 2 is. Wonderful chapter, especially the part where Malfoy's all reluctant to let Remus go and Sirius rubs it in his face when he takes him. Awesome.
11/6/2005 c2 WolfLover
Interesting, I* like, I like alot lol.
11/6/2005 c2 7Albino Redneck
I liked it, i think it was cute. I also like how you can keep the characters in character even though it is an AU...good for you!
11/6/2005 c2 chaeli.mee
omg i love it! Cannot wait for more! ME!
11/6/2005 c2 sexyteleguchica09
aw... remus is so disturbed, and other crap lak dat. PLEAZE UPDATE SOON! it is really good.
11/6/2005 c2 elsie777
I find Sirius's attitude interesting - it's like he doesn't comprehend why being his slave would make someone sad. What happens to James now that he's been replaced by Remus?

As for The Sims 2, the University expansion is awesome! The only reason I have torn myself away from the game to read fanficiton is that I'm not at home.
10/30/2005 c1 fanofall
PLease update. Brilliant stuff...I wanna know what happens...
10/23/2005 c1 6Kitsune Mage
Ooh... This story looks really good. Please update soon!
10/21/2005 c1 Dorayaki
aw por Remmy!

So, great begging! Go on ^^
10/21/2005 c1 Dork
Woo! Please continue, as soon as possible! I am really excited to see what happens next.
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »