for Tales of a Pumpkin King

10/28/2018 c5 Callisto Cat
Mooooooorrrrreeeee! :D
1/26/2018 c5 1Shiloh123
Wow such a good story about one of my fave characters
3/29/2009 c5 7Patchworkcrows
YES THAT'S OUR JACK! (squeals with delight)

Jack: Why do they always stop? Am I such a hard character to write about?

Me: Not for me, but then again I could be really sucky.
3/29/2009 c4 Patchworkcrows
Jack: Ugh not him, gets on my nerves that guy.

Me: Don't make me make that funny again.

Jack: Okay he's annoying happy?

Me: Aww I really wanted to make that retarded joke!
3/29/2009 c3 Patchworkcrows
SO SWEET!

Jack: I'm still dead.

Me: Yeah well...I think the girl you saved was Sally! Holy crap and I was gonna say you'd never meet Sally if you didn't die!
3/29/2009 c2 Patchworkcrows
Lol cash or credit. Sounds JUST like Jack, saving lifes, being witty, ahh Jack. Aww Zero's plaque is so sweet and so is Jack's. Zero and Jack are anything but zeros.

Jack: This has been the SECOND time I was shot, you and this chick, one girl had me STABBED by a CO-WORKER, and then another had two witches burn me to a skeleton!

Me: Jack please stop complaining.
3/29/2009 c1 Patchworkcrows
Cute so far, poor Jack got teased. WHY DOES EVERYONE GIVE HIM THE LAST NAME SKELLINGTON! UGH! I did it differently, his last name.
2/1/2008 c5 15mrmistoffelees
Nice job!
12/28/2007 c2 Stephanie Skelligton
It was so sad how Jack and Zero died. Keep writing more!
11/10/2006 c5 arrgil
hehe rock on jack!
4/30/2006 c1 21The Magic Pocket Turtle
All right, I'm just going to point out something here. I was reading another fanfic called "The Pumpkin King" and this chapter, especially the part where Jack meets zero, almost resembled that story exactly. I'm telling you this because that one was written first and you might be charged with some form of plagerism.
4/30/2006 c5 The Magic Pocket Turtle
This is nice. I never really considered that Jack might not have allways existed in Halloween town. Please do update. It seems to have been a few months.
11/25/2005 c5 8LemonyShepard
w00t! I must say that you've captured the spirit of Lock, Shock, and Barrel in your story perfectly. I could seriously imagine them acting out your story in my head. I'm uber excited for the next chapter...but I honestly don't know where you would go from here. Leaving me in suspense...congrats!
11/13/2005 c5 Nitnat3
Woo! New chapter! great writing, but how far are you going to go with this? like all the way up to the movie, or just until Jack's all settled in?
11/12/2005 c5 19Angel saiyan 22
yay, an update! sorry i didnt review earilier, but you know how it gets w/ school! and i'm in college, so... anyway, keep it up!
30 Page 1 2 Next »