for Bad Hair Day

12/9/2009 c1 71Becky Sky
I ADORE THIS! Love Howl and Sophie! Saw the movie, and I am practically drooling in anticipation of receiving the books! Great job!
11/23/2009 c1 57hollybridgetpeppermint
Very cute! I love it! (GO FLUFF!)

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
10/28/2009 c1 22The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party
AW. What cuties.
7/20/2008 c1 16Marlicat
I LOVE sugar-highs! When I get high I start saying random things that make no sense and did you know I owe my cat mint, because we made a bet and she won and now I regret that cats have excellent memory, so excellent, in fact, that they can remember seven years ago like it was yesterday AND of course my cat has extra toes because cats are supposed to have eighteen toes but my cat has twenty-four- but no need for alarm, extra toes is perfectly normal for cat, and did you know my cat is named Charli, and I, Marli, so thus I have the username Marlicat! Charli's a cute cat. Siamese mix. Did you know that Siamese, Burmese, and Tonkinese cats are more loving towards their humans, and thus so, if you move, those breeds should DEFINITELY be taken along.

Marlicat of Every
10/25/2006 c1 Bye. See ya. Or not
love it! What beautiful fluff XD

bb xx K.A.
2/7/2006 c1 bafkdsfopdhgnjnv
I love this story; Howl is Howl, and Sophie is Sophie. You portray the characters very well, just the kind of couple I thought they would be ^^
1/29/2006 c1 Luindi
Aww, so cute!
1/20/2006 c1 4DarkObsessor
That was sweet! I like it. More comming?
12/15/2005 c1 3Lyra Waterflame
Yay! Very good!
11/3/2005 c1 5Lightning-neko
Roxxorz mah boxxorz too! :D

Great story, almost all of them in character... whoopee!

Keep them coming in, your fic is lovely.
10/28/2005 c1 16Rose Black
Adorable! *racks brain for something non fangirly to say* I quite liked it - Howl and Sophie lend themselves to fluff so easily, don't they?
10/26/2005 c1 41lunartick
Aw, that was so sweet! It made me feel all warm and fluffy! Ha ha! Good job!
10/25/2005 c1 18Anonymous-cat
Tee-hee! Cute ficlet! I love that Calcifer was spying on them the whole time. :-)
10/25/2005 c1 18silentstarlight