for The Creature

9/17/2020 c2 Guest
LOVED YOUR STORY!

Please update very soon...hopefully since it’s been more then over a decade!
9/2/2016 c2 17Window Girl
Good gosh, this is horrifying. . .I love it.
10/30/2011 c2 4DarkRocketX
This is rather dark yet awesome at the same time. Please continue!
12/12/2009 c2 14Leia Skywalker
Interesting and chilling at the same time.

Thanks for writing that.
6/28/2008 c2 10minoki
oh you should continue
2/27/2008 c2 31FireChildSlytherin5
Great fic so far. Update!
9/1/2007 c2 1hurotias
Wow, I just found this by chance and it is amazing! I wondered if you discontinued this story(if you did, could you leave a note? Maybe enough people would beg you to continue this piece, as it certainly is a shame not to see it completed...You're one of the rare writers who are able to write a Lord Sidious I can believe in...So, I beg you to consider continuing this piece, you have such a great plot, you obviously are talented...If time is the issue, well you could always just update once a year, and I would still read it!

Good luck in whatever you're doing right now, and I hope you will someday feel like finishing this!
6/17/2006 c2 No one in particular
This is a really good beginning., with plenty of foreboding...Will Anakin be dark, light or somewhere in between? Will he bring balence? I'll be watching this story. Please update soon.
5/13/2006 c2 42x Rajah x
Oh wow. Poor little Ani. :(

I like his defiance. Very in-character.
4/23/2006 c2 Nameless
Sweet. This is major, major cool and I can't wait to see more. If I had a favorites list you would be on it.

And is it wrong that I prefer Sidious to Palpatine? Ah, well, I do. I hope you update soon. Very soon.
3/20/2006 c2 10ALISHAxxCADExxLEVESQUE
please update... it's a great story... will Anakin ever meet padme and fall in love with her?
11/11/2005 c2 10Storyteller Person
fascinating fic, can't wait to read more. One question though. Is Anakin going to turn evil? Update soon so I can find out!
11/10/2005 c2 28catie-writes-things
Nice chapter. Poor Ani. I'm glad you decided to continue. I tworked well as a one-shot, but it will be interesting to see where this goes. Update again soon!
11/10/2005 c2 18Dante-Raven
Not bad, I find it rather interesting to see how Sidious would deal with a young Anakin as his own Apprentice. And I think that Poe set the mood rather well for you to carry out your story. Keep it up.
11/10/2005 c2 3BGTom
Hmm...

Will Darth Maul be around?
20 Page 1 2 Next »