FanFiction.Net
for The Reason

6/3/2007 c1 51Kish's Kittie
Kawaii.^^ Utsukushii...^_^ I liked it. They r a realy kawaii couple. Li desu yo!

~Happy Writings!
6/1/2007 c2 deserted wolf
This is so much better than the first one It's cute and I love how you described ichigo's new llok. I hate Masaya and I am a Ryou x Ichigo maniac!
7/14/2006 c2 HanyouIY
we! i liked this one... super kakoii... uhm... make another chappie, PLEASE! ill keep you on my alerts list.
6/28/2006 c1 LeMisanthrope
You know htat silly grin that chibi-characters sometimes get when they're content or hapily dazed? That's what's on my face right now. I love th is story very much.
2/16/2006 c2 2missymiss
so cute...
12/28/2005 c2 whiteneko45
omg! that was so kawaii!

ryou and ichigo 4 ever!

plz update more! these stories are the best!
12/27/2005 c2 17Raining Eros
Great chappie/Storie. Would have reviewed sooner but was away. Okay well looking forward to the next one, Bye'-'
12/26/2005 c2 a simple lil girl
this song fiction is really kawwaii!Which Jesse McCartney song are you gonna use?
12/25/2005 c2 nekoxlove
yay! a new one-shot! lol.. and what's the next song you're gonna use? is it that was then? lol... maybe if you tell me i'll give you some ideas... PLEASE? ;] i'm looking forward to the next story!
12/25/2005 c1 72Lugian Before Swine
That was so awesome...*sob* It made me cry! *Reaches for tissue box*

That song fit really perfectly too. Great job!

~Lugian
12/23/2005 c2 2KawaiiPuchiko
Aw! I love it!
12/23/2005 c2 5ArtYume
that's SO cute!

after FIVE whole years?

that means she's 18/19 years old right?

wow, that took a LONG time

lol

jk
12/10/2005 c1 2KawaiiPuchiko
Aww, what a kawaii story! I luv it! Yay fluff!
12/5/2005 c1 9Sakurachan623
hey! good story please update with another story. and Ryou and Ichigo are the greatest couple in the whole world. Masaya should just go in a corner and die or something.
11/28/2005 c1 Ace's Lover
LOVE IT SO MUCH good story about the pairing i think they make a cute couple
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »