for A nightmare

9/2/2013 c16 vamp1001
Love the story and how you have kirika have the same nightmare and not a different one every time she has a nightmare but once again love it
6/6/2013 c16 Dusia
Will be next part?
5/30/2012 c16 2couscous
you should finish this story because the actual end doesn't give a real hope (it leaves us feel another "acceident" will be happen) and you should do.

what if they do their therapies by themselves ?

let Kirika concentrate on the feeling from touches and embraces of Mireille, which can be combined with certain images or/and videos of something bright (life); sun rising ? scenes of Seas, mountains, birds, anything she likes.

Kirika should decide to be stronger than the nightmares with the help of Mireille.

that's what i think, and i think also that you can do it

(hope my english comprehensive)
5/30/2012 c16 couscous

what if they do their therapies by themselves ?

that's what i think, and i think also that you can do it

(hope my english comprehensive)
12/11/2007 c16 Shizuma
Lovely story, please continue writing.
12/5/2007 c16 20Danny Barefoot
Very good, beautiful relaxed affection with an ominous hint. Wonderfully simple story, I like it a lot.
11/16/2007 c16 24Kiros Razer
I really like this update, please continue this. ^^
11/16/2007 c12 Kiros Razer
A lot of people just read a story and won't re view.

Noir isn't as popular as it should be on this site. :(

I do like this story and I hope that you continue to update.
11/12/2007 c16 kurakami
Welcome back! Great to see that Mireille is trying to get information to help Kirika but I fear that her absences will only cause more problems. Great update!
11/12/2007 c16 3LitaDelacour
wow, this is a great story. i'm hooked, can't wait for more.

Amara
11/11/2007 c16 Miss Nightwalker
Finally...

Update! Yeha :D

Wow, so long since your last update^^ well, but I've had "I believe In You" to read, so it was okay.

Good chapter. I'm excited to see how it goes on and how Mireille will finally solve the problem (she will, won't she?)

Well, as always, see you and much love,

Miss Nightwalker
11/10/2007 c15 1Peldor
Ok, review time I guess.

I love the way the story progresses, the way that Mireille really wants to help but doesn’t know how to (given that she has been a assassin her whole life she wouldn’t in fact know much about how to deal with Kirikas feeling and problems. The way you write about the nightmares and how Mireille comforts her partner is touching to say the least. In my experience (and this might not mean much) you really have to have experienced total love and devotion before you can write about it, being married myself I can totally identify with Mireille, that life would be empty without the one you love. Even more so for Mireille and Kirikas because this is the only love they have ever known. The last chapter as of this review (chapter 15) was great, as I was reading through the story I kept thinking that the story had taken another dark turn, but Kirikas did wake up and she was still well Kirikas. It shows that even two people that were alone and broken, that were just surviving, can live life. They can enjoy life.

Now to the writing style review, I really don’t care that the chapters are short, I would rather more updates than longer chapters. Your use of adjectives is great, you can really feel what the character is feeling, so no problems there. The premise of the story is very well thought out and I think that if the story were to continue through (talking about the anime, not the manga) this would have fit seamlessly in with it. The use of first person is very well done; I like how you switch between characters without seeming hurried. The only thing I would say is that sometimes it’s hard to identify who is being narrated. I’m not a professional writer so that’s about all I can say about this part.

The story arc seems to be well thought out, though not much progress is being made on Kirikas problems. I really don’t mind the story having yuri, in fact I like it, and yours in very tasteful (for the “T” rating?) and sweet.

Sorry for the long review but I like your story and would like to see a few more chapters!

Keep up the great work!
8/30/2007 c15 12charis-chan
please, really please write more, this is a great story, please!
6/5/2007 c15 AnyU
hi!, I am of mexico and I have to tell you that this history is very good, I like a lot. continuous writing!, it is very interesting. really. well I have to go, but you have a new fan jeje ^ ^. good byee. anyu is looking for the new chapter. go for it!
2/21/2007 c1 Llewellyen