FanFiction.Net
for The Halfblood Outlaw

6/20/2020 c5 yenyankee
wtf dude! oh man. i really like your fic. hoped u continued it. or will continue it. haaa, i need more cagalli fic
11/16/2006 c5 18Sasskitten
I love it. You should keep going. You should also be lucky. YOu have more reviews on your story then I do on my story The seven tasks which is a Yami no Matsuei story. I mean if things hadn't smoothed out for your story. Do what I do. Slowly work up to it. Like my story is a big mystroy right now even though each of the tasks are different there is a few key things that is going to add up to the end. Well, I really hope you keep going with this story and update soon.
8/6/2006 c5 4Ibidem
Eh? Your thinking about discontinuing this fic? That's crazy talk! Your fic wonderfully written and is one of a few story that has a unique plot. So please contine.
7/30/2006 c5 Jim
Please, keep writing more chapters. This reminds me of gundam seed doing their version of trigun. KEEP WRITING!
7/29/2006 c5 Anonymous
NO!DONT DELETE THIS FIC!
7/27/2006 c5 25Athyra
Duh, continue please! THere are rarely any mystery fics existing anymore...and ACTION too! Plz don't remove it!
4/17/2006 c4 7Elda Aranel
This is interesting. Very interesting. Keep it up!

Elda
2/10/2006 c3 cordeau
awesom so far... please update soon
12/22/2005 c3 2JayFX
love it! the chase is on! wesome story so far!
12/22/2005 c3 25Digital-Dragon-Master
Ah, amazing! I loved the chase! It's so confusing what's happening, but that's okay, I think. It makes a better story, ne? ^_^ I can't wait for your next chapter, and this Tidus guy really sounds like bad news... SOCKIT TO 'IM, CAGS!

Digital-Dragon-Master844

Dragon Ninja

"Lisenceplate Head"(-_-)

(Ashley)
12/22/2005 c3 54Picup
Oh Oh! I know who Tidus Strife is! Tidus and Cloud mix together!

FF Fan meh am XD...

Any ways - I like this Story ^^.. A lot.. Especially on what your portraying Cagalli as ^_^; I hope you update soon!
11/9/2005 c2 Anime-kaiya
Yeah you updated! This story keeps geting better and better! I can't wait till your next update!
11/9/2005 c2 2JayFX
hahaha that was sucj a pro move with the dagger! awsome chappie! i cant wait to read the next one!
11/9/2005 c2 25Digital-Dragon-Master
Ah, Athrun and Kira are here! Poor Caga-sama, wanted dead or alive... She didn't do anything wrong! ... Or I think... Gah, why am I saying this? Of course she didn't do anything wrong, she's Caga-sama! She doesn't diserve this... ;_; I hope Athrun and Kira help her out... I hope they help her to remember everything... I hope... *Goes on rambling*

Digital-Dragon-Master844

Evil Empress Alchemist

"EEA"

(Ashley)
11/9/2005 c2 18Craze Izumi
I wonder what will happen next...
22 Page 1 2 Next »