FanFiction.Net
for my new found family

12/2/2011 c3 3Catrina7077
COUNTINUE PLEASE *BOWS DOWN AND BEGS* I LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY AND I WANT U 2 CONTINUE PLEEASE :)
6/7/2007 c3 preciousteddybear
pls do continue with this story...its intresting...
12/21/2006 c3 Lina
sasuke's last name is " Uchiha"
7/14/2006 c3 102YaoiYaoiYeah
I like this fic a lot! (huggle)

I really love Xover, and this fic got the two guy that I love most! ^^ You're the best.

I like the idea of the story too, this is a cool plot! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

Please Update soon!
2/25/2006 c3 1Bombay91
awsome chapter and story. update soon. thanx.
2/25/2006 c2 8Tsubome
Hey, I forgot to say: Sauke's last name is Uchiha. You should also try to add in the other naruto characters in:

Haruno Sakura

Uzumaki Naruto

Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Neji

Inuzuka Kiba

Akimichi Chouji (im not too sure abou this one)

Aburame Shino

Yamanaka Ino

and others you wanna add in, but make sure you know the names...theyre very important. also, you need to have a beta reader. Make sure you know many things about the anime if you wanna make a crossover ok?
2/25/2006 c3 Tsubome
okk...the fic was kinda good, although it was confusing. but the problem is about sasuke...sure sakura and harry both have green emerald eyes but sasuke...his eyes are onyx. Not black. Maybe, you should try the sakura in the naruto world. She also has emerald geen eyes, even if hher hair is pink. Maybe you could make it some mistake in the name? I dunno...
11/20/2005 c3 1lilxcutexmonstah
Sasuke's last name is Uchiha, and don't you forget it! ^o^ Sasuke's so hot! ^o^ please update! let me guess, sasuke's going to ninja world and Harry's going to wizarding world... that's what i would do if I were you, but if i were you, the fanfic would totally stink! please update! ^O^
11/19/2005 c3 8deadflo
nice chapter!
11/19/2005 c3 2Demoncat5
the story is good. pls update. Sasuke's last name is Uchiha. just to help you out
11/13/2005 c2 hecate0808
Pl;ease keep on going!1This is interesting!11
11/13/2005 c2 3flixthepony
I think you should do magical ham hams.
11/6/2005 c1 1lilxcutexmonstah
aaw! that's so cute! kero has a girlfriend, kero has a girlfriend! i don't know who the girl in Sakura's dream was, but i bet the boys were sasuke and harry! please update, and try to make less mistakes please! also, you disabled the ability for anonymous reviews, so i think you should enable that. please update!
11/4/2005 c1 2evilmoomilk
um hi thanks for your review and i wish i wrote wild things but hey i didnt just to clear that out and ill try to update soon but prob is im so tired i went camping...
11/2/2005 c1 4liangxin
well, it was pretty nice for a start... and Oh My God! Syaoran is already Sakura's boyfriend... hehehe... you could use a beta reader or an editor and i think your story just needs a little more adjectives and adverbs to spice up your story... and perhaps 'inspiration'. ^_^ (and i'm free during weekends and weeknights... i could be ur editor.. ^_^ that is if u want me to be... just e-mail ur unedited story to me... and i'll send an edited thing to ya)

rock on!