FanFiction.Net
for Little Wonders

7/1/2012 c11 22people-alwayz-leave
Please don't let that be what I think it is...
Liking the story so far, love the story line and the way their relationship is developing. Keep up the good work.
9/10/2011 c11 hotshorty
this is so good! i really hope you fine the inspiration to continue with this!
3/23/2011 c11 jalna
thank you, finaly a story that keep the character of tristan dugray and make him a real person with a past, a future, goals. I always think tristan was more than the handsome boy who infuriate rory. He was handsome, clever, comes from a wealthy family since generation. But after all they were other boy with money and good look but it was him the king. it has to say something about him. people choose him above other. I think he was already a leader without trying.But to stay in this place he had to be more dangerous, he was tough and keep that out with his smile and good look. But he can snap the neck of people without them trying to stop him. his family comes from money, buisness, money, power , it's in his gene, his blood. he like the challenge. as a teenager and even after in the show we see rory has trouble to see people,she only see the look and reputation and never look past this. she was afraid of him because he will have change her. she was kind, innocent, he will have challenged her. she live in a candy world, she was the princess of star hollow (and her mother will not like him because he will not agree with the relationship they have, lorelei living by rory and keeping her a little girl, a mini me), she can't date the bad boy, a boy who live more than a lot of man live in a life, sex , money, travelling, he had made all those things early in his life. in the future i see him becoming a leader, a ceo of a big multinational without the family money, it make him more than she wanted to see in him. and rory want to be the good girl but the truth is she often misjudged people. And passion and love can crash the things we thought, the life we want. we don't choose who we love. in story we often see him as a good man who do what rory want but she need the challenge and a man like him whatever the infatuation or love will not change for her. he is ambitious, he is tough, he can be cruel but he has also a heart. he need a woman who don't try to change him and accept his need for power, money. . continue it's good
12/6/2010 c1 giorelli
Oh please (100x) update this one even every other day and make them get married at the end of the story or whatever as long as its still TRory at the end and its a happy one - just like your previous title; like a "fairy tale".
12/6/2010 c11 jmoran319
I am really enjoying this story I do hope you find the time to update or finish it!
12/5/2010 c11 1Curley-Q
well done please continue~
7/21/2008 c10 jesuislacamera
I LOVE THIS STORY

Its soo well written and absolutely believable

Update soon please

x
4/10/2008 c10 steph85
WOW! I just wanted to tell you that i love your story, and please keep on going. I love the way you're writing Tristans character, and the interaction between lorelai and rory is harsh but really true to their relationship in later seasons. So, thanks for a great read and I look forward to more chappies!
1/5/2008 c10 imcck
I really love this story. It's hard seeing Lorelei and Rory so much on the outs but I like that Rory and Tristin are so in love that they overcome everything else. That's just the way it should be. For their sake I hope she's not pregnant, I know they could survive it, but they shouldn't have to. No matter what it seems like their love will conquer all.

Please update soon!
12/31/2007 c10 fivebyfive42
Oh my goodness. This story is so good it's almost scary. I love Tristan and this is very close to how I have imagined it would have been if they had gotten together in the show. Tristan is an egomaiac but he was a good friend to Rory after he got over being a jerk. I love how you make him so understanding yet not a pushover and I love how you stay true to everyone's characters yet still make them your own. Simply wonderful. I hope you update soon because I really want to know if Rory is pregnant or not, because that will obviously make a huge differance in how the story goes. Until the next chapter, happy writing!
12/22/2007 c3 77RositaLG
You are a nun and I am an ex-con, Mary,...Classic!
12/15/2007 c10 monique89
Hey there,

Loving this story, I can't believe i hadn't found it before now, i thought i had gotten to nearly all of the good trory's on here.

Anyway just wanted to let you know that i really like this story. I hope Rory isn't pregnant, most of the stories that have her being pregnant end up being really cliche and crappy but i'm sure if u decide to go down that route you'll do it great.

And yes i have read twilight, it's awesome, possible one of my favourite series of books, i just finished rereading new moon for like the 10th time today actually.

Can't wait to see the next chapter!
12/13/2007 c10 1princetongirl
loved it update soon
12/13/2007 c10 sweetgal3
i really like your story and i cant wait till you update
12/13/2007 c10 1LoVe23
I loved this so much! How are you? Done with xmas shopping yet! anyway, i really liked this chapter...so much drama, but so sweet...can't wait to read more!
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »