FanFiction.Net
for Fly Towards The Moon Of Hope

1/4/2011 c3 24Blackcurrant Bonbons
Wow what an amazing fanfic, loved it! But it hasn't been updated in 4 years :( gutted
1/18/2009 c3 1slythernightowl
This review is for pumping you up! Draco's icy heart is melting and Remus is a knight in shining armor! I loves it. please write more soon now that you finished Cinnamon Moon!
8/10/2008 c1 4dapperyklutz
ouch... so sad
11/6/2007 c3 4Opy
can't wait to read more!
10/9/2007 c3 15magical-mystery-girl
Wow! This is really good I hope you keep writing, I understand how hard it is trying to get everyone an update, especially this time of year but try Please?/ you are on my story alert list!
7/15/2007 c3 9FmaFan10
wow! this is good! really depressing though... hope u update soon!
6/11/2007 c3 8Rory Granger
I like it, please update it soon
6/3/2007 c3 Readerforlife
This chapter was so wonderfully writen i started to cry.
6/1/2007 c3 1DeltaGamma Liv
aww so sad! hemione is really on her own with this one. but i like how you did it. wars can do that to people. i was told that my all my my grandad was the only one of 5, including my greatgrandma's husband, that came back from a war. to have your entire family wiped out, to be left completely alone; i can't even fathom what that feels like. you might have mentioned it... but are hermione's parents dead? that would just be the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. push the angst a little more so that hopefully a remus/hermione pairing can occur. can't wait for the next chapter so update soon.

~liv
6/1/2007 c3 3dogluv101
m, is a certain slytherin falling for our gryffindor princess? lol great chapter! update soon.
6/1/2007 c3 3meeshwuu
ooh. new hunches are forming in my mind...
3/11/2007 c2 1Lorelai Lupin
I love it! Please, update!
9/7/2006 c2 BlackHalliwell
awesome!
7/31/2006 c2 8Rory Granger
Amazing story! Poor Hermione it's so sad what had happened to her.
7/6/2006 c2 3meeshwuu
u gotta update this story too! I love it!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »