FanFiction.Net
for Waking Up

12/10/2007 c3 1momoiiey
I like number 3 better because its number two but with more on it and the best part is Ryuho grts what he deserves he waited to long and he lost her. GO COUGAR!

YAY!
1/4/2006 c3 Ranoe
IAM SO SORRY i thought I reviewed this story but I didn't I LOVE IT ITS AWESOME! great job!

-Wretch
12/3/2005 c3 PimpTroyce
Woot! I hit the jackpot here. I just read and reviewed “Lost and Found” then visited your profile and look what I found! Yet another wonderful story by my love. (Which such a lovely writer as yourself will now be referred to as, by me. buwhaha) With the two endings thing; you should combine them. The 1st as is just add in the last bit of the 2nd one. AND what’s this! Is there going to be a squeal? You left the perfect opportunity for one in there. I would be crushed if I could see more of my loves work displayed and the continuation of this lovely bit. I hope to read more from you soon. =)
11/24/2005 c3 11Jasmine Reinier
EI, ME LOVIE! ^-^ Third ending, DEFINITELY! (More fluff, Ryuho jealousy. Hah. Jerk deserves it.) ^-^ I hope you continue with this! (THIRD ENDING, YAY!) Cougar/Mimori-ness, yay! *Is addicted to fluff* ^-^ Favorites list, away!

~Jazzy (Ryuu-chan)
11/21/2005 c3 17Eternal Dumas
O.O Ryuho loves Mimori back? And Ryuho's now jealous of Cougar? O.O I never did like Ryuho/Mimori, I'd much more prefer Cougar/Mimori. *squeals* Now those two are the perfect couple! And you continued on with the fluff scene between Cougar and Mimori! HUZZAH! Except Ryuho had to interrupt it. . Stupid Ryuho! Don't interfere with Cougar and Mimori's romance! They belong together!Hm...I guess I prefer chapter 3 over chapter 2 because Cougar and Mimori get to continue on with their lovey-dovey scence. *squeals* XD Despite Ryuho's interruption, I think I like chapter 3 better than chapter 2.
11/21/2005 c3 68Erin Elric
I really love this story! Update soon! Mimori and Cougar forever.
11/21/2005 c3 seiko123
O_O I LOVE the the Ch. 3 ending, although it's a bit of a cliffhanger... TT_TT I do hope that you continue with yours wonderful story. ^^
11/20/2005 c2 48Harbinger Loki
^_^ This was so awesome! I love this story so much! So what exactly happened with Mujo? I saw the episode last night of Cougar and Scheris dying and I couldn't stop crying! This really made me happy to read! Anyway, Is this a series? or just a second chapter/sequel type thing?
11/20/2005 c2 17Eternal Dumas
YAY! Cougar and Mimori loving! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! COUGAR AND MIMORI ARE THE BEST HET COUPLE IN SCRYED, NO EXCEPTIONS! ^.^ They are my favvie couple. *squeals* COUGAR/MIMORI 4EVA! Descriptive and beautiful, I love it! HUZZAH FOR COUGAR/MIMORI!
11/19/2005 c2 1Ukiyo
rawr. i like ryuhou and mimori. but good luck with your story and it seems fabulous so far. nice detail and lengthy chapters are awesome.
11/7/2005 c1 68Erin Elric
I loved it. Even it was kind of sad.
11/5/2005 c1 5Parallel-Blue13115
Wow, this is a really great piece! Is it a one-shot or will there be more? (I would love to see more, but I'm always selfish that way ^^) Awesome work!
11/4/2005 c1 48Harbinger Loki
This is soo cute! Are you going to continue? I wish you would as it would be so awesome to see how Mimori would save Cougar! Anyway, I loved this! Please write some more!
11/3/2005 c1 9SneekyKelepir
This fic had really caught my attention. So what happens next?