for You're Kidding, Right?

3/5/2003 c1 46Skinfull
This was really goo. Really well written and the characters were spot on. I hope you got more like it
11/17/2002 c1 11Faber Wolffe
wow! really cool! Mulder as a teenager, lol, I would love to see that. keep up the great work!
4/3/2002 c1 LPluver4ever
lol! awww great story! heehee...i loved that part about the puddin! funny! again great story! keep up the good work!
2/3/2002 c1 K. H. T
wow, that's a cool story! and funny, lol, cool ending! thx for the review.. you were right
7/11/2001 c1 39tinknevertalks
Kewl. I like that story!
5/4/2001 c1 Cher
Very cute :)
5/1/2001 c1 karen
haha, i love it. great story :D
4/27/2001 c1 1Zab
Classic Mulder witticisms and all in all, very well done =)
4/25/2001 c1 jen the Genie
What a great story! Original, clever, beautifully written... Of course I'm now pig-sick with envy...so as punishment you're not getting ANY flames for this. (try using the warm happy thoughts it's inspired in me for heating)
4/24/2001 c1 SuRFeRWaHiNe
That was a really good story. I loved the part where she realized that it was him. That was a great plot twist!
4/24/2001 c1 meagan
OOOOO! I luved it! the ending was awesome! i love how they met eachother in the past...oooo its so cool! really great story!
4/24/2001 c1 19Hardra61
THAT WAS SO KEWL! lurv your mutual friend H6
4/24/2001 c1 1Filmgirl
That was great! I love your characterisation of the young 'nerdy' Mulder. It was believable, and made me smile, without being too cutesy. A brilliant idea too.
4/24/2001 c1 rebecka
hay very cool liked it a lot hope ya right some more ver ycool
4/24/2001 c1 Pucktricks not signed on
That was cute (though predictable), and I really liked it, the story realled flowed well. One thing you might want to change is get rid of some of those "I"'s because they inundate the reader, that's the hard part of writing in 1st person, oh well, other than that it was really good and amusing