FanFiction.Net
for What It All Comes Down To

4/13/2020 c1 4SophisticatedSage
Holy crap, I love the message in this story so much. I’m stunned, actually stunned. This was so amazing!
3/14/2015 c1 Tom Riddle Minor
It's hard to say it more precisely than Emma-Lee14: The precision and "touch" with which you unfold the story by revealing bit after bit of information - doings, feelings, saying - is simply brilliant.
11/4/2010 c1 5Crissytje
I wonder ... Is she still alive xd?
8/9/2009 c1 4tigger2025643119
Oh, this is so sad!

A world without magic... that's just so... Sad! (Normally, I'd say unbelievable and boring, but then, y'know, that would be admitting that I believe in magic... which I totally don't... Obviously =P)

Ho hum. Oh, rambling... Erm... Yes! The point! I like this. Even if it is sad. As if they thought for one minute they could keep her out of the battle. Silly boys.

's being ghey =( It already deleted the really long, ramble-y review I left for this one... And it's not letting me upload anything... Stoopid interwebs.

Keep up the good work! Love love x
6/2/2007 c1 ElementalFascination
Wow. You are good.
11/17/2006 c1 1Snowfalcon
What a curious and clever way to end the war. Something only Hermione would think of. Seems like it might work too, but I doubt everyone would be helping each other that much, but maybe eventually at some time in the future. Interesting idea to dwell on...

~Akire
10/7/2006 c1 31DiamondRussia
That was amazing. I can't really tell you how it affected me, but it shows how much death affects everyone, even if you don't know the person.

AG
12/22/2005 c1 13Emma-Lee14
The bit about Ron and the wand, although confusing at the beginning, was haunting at the end. And brilliant.

And when Pansy tended to Lupin, Draco called Ron "Ron", and Bill offered his hand to Snape-who helped gather Ginnys unconcious body...wow. They were all equal. You just knew something had happened, something to change them forever. That was deep.

Then the magic failed. And you knew what had happened.

Hermione's act was so selfless, so brave, and so true that my eyes actually smarted. And Draco, who you get the feeling loved her, that made me almost cry too.

The very fact that she eliminated the magic is haunting. I don't know how else to describe it...haunting. And noble, and brave, but mostly shocking and haunting. What would the world be like for them without magic? No more Hogwarts. No more Quidditch, or Voldemort. Wow, it was just all gone. And they were left to deal with it and move on. Ron's grandkids thought he was crazy for his tales.

That was an extreamly moving and deep fic. I loved it.

-Emma_lee14
11/21/2005 c1 enchantedrain
its really good story! you should keep it going! x
11/9/2005 c1 lorett
You know, at the beginning, I didn't get it, when you were recounting about how Ron would bring out his wand from the box he kept it in and show it to his grandkids every once in a while and they would laugh and say how crazy old grandpa was.

That was brilliant.

And at the battle, how everyone was just waiving their wands around and nothing was happening. Somehow you managed to REALLY steal the magic out of the picture. I saw the entire scene before me, a bunch of people waiving little sticks around and wondering WHY nothing was happening. WOW. Talk about hardcore.

Very well written darling.

Sad, touching, scary, devastating, final.

Bloody brillant, as always.

Glad you're back. You've been missed so very much.

Love you mucho!

L
11/5/2005 c1 3Elven at Heart
Wonderful, although sad. But wasn't Harry the one who was supposed to end it all? Oh well. Its your story. Hope to see some updates from other stories soon!

Elven at Heart
11/3/2005 c1 4Knight-Of-The-Wolf
That was really intense, for serious. It was like my heart was breaking because Hermione died, but then i could feel a huge relief because i knew that the war was over. That everyone could start over again, could make a new life for themselves. Well written my friend!

Peace!

Knight of the Wolf
11/3/2005 c1 33Lucifer's Garden
I'd like to see where this goes.
11/3/2005 c1 lilyqueen777
u made me cry u know! i love how they are equal know...to start over...poor draco without hermione :(

very sad but truly a beautiful ending!
11/3/2005 c1 mrs-accio-firebolt
BRAVO.

It was really shocking, you know? It actually shocks me because it really scared me. What if that could happen? What if magic could end? You've really left an uneasy feeling in my stomach, as always.

And as always, it was beautifully written. GREAT shock, lady, great shock.

I'm so glad to see you're back and... as always... you know I'll be eagerly waiting for an update to A Reason.

By the way, have you thought about continuing this one? It would certainly be interesting.

Love,