FanFiction.Net
for Aussie Girl

11/18/2005 c5 KraziKimmie
I’ve been checking everyday waiting for an update, and here it is! Wow that was long, I loved it! They’re finally together, well kind of! I’m so excited! I like this Drunk!Rory! Every line was fantastic! Like “Its an ungodly hour. Wake me up when the blasted yellow thing is out of the way.”-its such a Finn thing to say, and it would pretty much confirm that they’re siblings! This: “pulling his blanket over his bare chest.” (A/N: I had to add that, gives a nice visual, think about it.)
11/18/2005 c7 1Sea4Shoes
Next chapter sounds good!

This chapter was excellent, hope you continue soon!
11/18/2005 c7 6purplemoon07
Great chapter. This story is wonderful. Please update soon!
11/18/2005 c7 7A. Mulholland
Yay! X! and Francine? AH! Well, hope you get off NyQuil soon! And please don't drop!
11/18/2005 c7 1CoCaCoLa29
lorelai and christopher will be in the next chapter? oo X that sounds like a spy name or something. just and uncomfturble conversation...or more *wiggles eyebrows* (lol) UPDATE ASAP!

p.s. you should do a thing with lorelai and emily like @ the friday night dinners (only not the friday night dinners) like make her show up to a party.
11/18/2005 c7 LindsML
Love the story, can't wait until X comes into the picture and to find out about the uncomfortable situation that Finn walks in on.
11/18/2005 c7 Vivss
Another great chapter! "“BLOODY COFFEE ADDICTS!” They laughed, as Coffee was the code word for sex." - Huauhauua! I love Finn so much! Does Emily already know that Rory is Lorelai's child? I don't remember if it was told to her... I can't wait for the arrival of Rory's parents and X! Keep writing this good! I enjoy so much this fic, so please update ASAP!
11/17/2005 c7 1kmbm89
Great chapter! update soon!
11/17/2005 c7 3spinaround
Excellent chapter. I like all the sneaking around it's fun. Update soon.
11/17/2005 c7 11KeitaWolf
HAHA I loved the "coffee was code for sex" bit

UPDATE SOON!
11/17/2005 c7 1Mrs. Crosby87
I think the whol family should bust in on a date between her and logan. update son i ove this story.
11/17/2005 c7 21TVHollywoodDiva
great chapter
11/17/2005 c7 5Accentlover31
Love the chapter! Especially the "Coffee addicts" part! lol! Update soon!
11/17/2005 c7 11Sliver of Melody
FUN! I love this fic. It rocks, rocks, rocks.
11/17/2005 c7 26Gilmoregirl7878
yes! i can't wait for the part when Finn walks in. hehe. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!

it's one of my favs right now!
299 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »