FanFiction.Net
for Aussie Girl

11/6/2005 c1 4lackinglime123
it was a good chapter i can't wait to see what you are going to do with this story please continue
11/6/2005 c1 37cosmopolitan
luv luv luv the idea plz update it asap
11/6/2005 c1 Vivss
Hey great start! I liked your idea so much! I love the Rothschild family! They're all funny like Finn! And I'm glad it's a Rogan! So is Lorelai gonna find out soon about Rory? Please update very very soon, it's awesome so far!
11/6/2005 c1 30rnl1993
i like it it is different.
11/6/2005 c1 2Ace-reporter
I like the story. Usually Finn ACTS like an older brother but in this story Finn IS the older brother.
11/6/2005 c1 5Accentlover31
I definitely love it! I love Finn in older brother mode, it suits him! Update soon!
11/6/2005 c1 7A. Mulholland
Omigod, I know I've seen the lastname Rothschild somewhere! I love, love, LOVE it!
11/6/2005 c1 absox
I like the story. Keep going!
11/6/2005 c1 1CoCaCoLa29
its great! a little to "yelly" like every other time someone speaks they yell but other than tht GREAT! the last parts were funny! UPDATE ASAP!
11/6/2005 c1 2Alenor
oh ok i like this, and rory's name is brilliant, i love it, aurora leigh just has a certain ring to it. can't wait for more, cya later.
11/6/2005 c1 1satelliteblues21
well luv, gotta say luvd the Finn/Lorelai interaction.

by way of 'slang' or "strine" nippers are junior lifesavers not 'little sisters'. its good to see someone 'ave a crack at the aussie language and by the way its 'mum' (just thought you'd like to no the legal drinkin' age here is 18)

waitin' for more, and dont go lookin' for slang on the net, not the best source.

thanks

satblues
11/6/2005 c1 1Geordiegirl
loving it. I love porsche my favourite is the Porsche 911 4s cabriole or something like that. Update soon
11/6/2005 c1 XxAngelxX911
wow...great start! I think this may be one of my all time favorite stories. You must update asap, I really love your story. Finn and Rory are so funny and I felt bad for Lorelai. Anyways, did i mention the part where you must update soon or i will die :) so yea update soon!

~Britt~
11/6/2005 c1 controversyqueen
I like this idea...but can i just say something i'm an aussie and i understand you are only getting the "slang" from what you either see on tv or what you hear and really i don't actually know anyone who says mate,love and Kitten in the slang form...so yeah...most of us don't even say g'day mate...i just thought you might like that...also don't go on a slang site please...because we really don't talk this way...Anyone love your story and thought you might've liked an insight from an Aussie.
299 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20