FanFiction.Net
for Aussie Girl

7/15/2006 c12 girlygirl1212
This is a really good ending and I'm kinda glad that Rory isn't calling Lorelai mom.
7/15/2006 c9 girlygirl1212
The last part was exactly why I thought Lorelai should have put more thought into getting to know her right away. She doesn't know that she didn't want to give her away. I can only imagine how hard it could be if my dad tells me that I'm adopted and I have to meet my biological mother and her all the crap she says. I guest I can relate to her in this story because I did grow up with money and I know how people from other families think of me. They think I'm a slut before they actually meet me. So the "rich kids" just end up like snobs.
7/15/2006 c6 girlygirl1212
This is a really good chapter I'm happy that Lorelai doesn't want to be a mom but a friend. And I'm very happy that Rory and Logan hooked up.
7/15/2006 c5 girlygirl1212
I like the focus on Rory this chapter I'm usally not a big Rory fan but I like her here. I don't like goody book worm girl I prefer one that can take a risk and careless about whats going to happened next and live the moment and I believe Rory should have money. I guest thats how I like Rory is because thats how I am.
7/15/2006 c4 girlygirl1212
I still don't think Rory was bitchy cause like what she said, who the hell does she thing she is even if she didn't to give her she did gave her up and now she has this perfect life and she wants to chip in.
7/15/2006 c2 girlygirl1212
I don't even want a relationship between them. I just hope this doesn't skrew up Rory's now perfect life I think its best for her if he never met her biological mother. She has a mother and a father with 2 brother and she's filthy rich what more does she want. I think Lorelai should have thought more about her daughter and do wants best for her not what she wanted. I think Lorelai should but more thought into what she was going to do. She knew that her daughter is rich with a perfect family when skrew it up for her. If she did love her why can't she just contact the parents and learn about her first instead of just barging in her life like it was nothing. I hate people who claim to love one person and doesn't think about that person first. Lorelai is kinda some way like Jess in season 4 when he ask her to drop Yale and go away with him.
4/30/2006 c12 emma134
that was so cute wow iloved it
3/25/2006 c12 7troryfan3007
I like this story a lot!

its really good.

im just getting into the whole rogan pairing and this is one of the best ones i have read so far.

Jo
3/13/2006 c12 3central-gurl101
oh cute!
3/9/2006 c12 BdBLady
Loved the story it was really really different from what I'm used to reading. Now I'm on my way to find out if you've written a sequel.

If you know of a place that has more Rogans aside from "Black, White, & Read" I'd appereciate the links. Could you tell me what "Sophies & PDLD's are? Or a place that has all the gilmore lingo so I can find out? I'm not even a week into the fandom and I'm realy confused with some things... Then again I did miss the last two seasons.

Brit
3/2/2006 c12 astragail
i love this story.
2/10/2006 c12 1BellusPhoenix
aw such a cute ending!

court
2/10/2006 c6 BellusPhoenix
I hate to say it... but for once i don't want Rory & Lorelai to be friends... i love her heiress life! ... OMG logan is so hot! rofl... love this story so far!

court
1/27/2006 c12 NotActiveUser23
i love it. im so sad to see the story end
1/20/2006 c12 4lackinglime123
oh that was good i liked how you ended it. it was one of the better endings that i've read
299 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »