FanFiction.Net
for Aussie Girl

12/18/2005 c5 4Born-to-boogie
in omnia paratus i think anybody in their right mind(considering im not) should give this 5 stars however i am sain enough to know this story rocks.yet again another great couple of chapters and at the moment who cares about lorelai rory and logan got it goin on!i talk way too much but it usally only happens to authors who stories i like.
12/18/2005 c2 Born-to-boogie
WOW i dont know what to say.(very strange i am not usally lost for words).i only usally read luke/lorelai love stories but this was at the tp of the page and looked cool and this is the farthest i have gotten with a rogan story its fabulous keep it up darling.
12/18/2005 c12 11Sliver of Melody
hehe that was cool
12/18/2005 c12 Festis7
You ended it with Kirk...

It was a good epilog. I wish there was more from the wedding though.

I hope you will write another fic soon.
12/18/2005 c12 SaRaH
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH YOU WOULD WRITE A SEQUAL! THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORTIE STORY!

~SARAH
12/18/2005 c12 Vivss
Great chapter! I liked that Rory got married and had babies with Logan! It's nice Lorelai and Rory got along after all, but I think it's kinda weird Lorelai being like a mother... Anyways too bad this's over, I enjoyed it a lot! Loved the idea of Rory being a Rothschild!
12/18/2005 c12 1Sea4Shoes
Aw... that was so sweet! I'm sad that it's over, but this was a great story.
12/18/2005 c12 6purplemoon07
Very cute. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
12/18/2005 c12 7A. Mulholland
You mean Lorelai Shira, right? Because when Rory introduced the babies to the proud grandmas, she said Shira Lorelai.
12/18/2005 c12 21TVHollywoodDiva
great chapter
12/14/2005 c11 4lackinglime123
it was a good chapter please update soon
12/11/2005 c11 1princetongirl
loved it update soon
12/10/2005 c11 Vivss
Hey great chapter! It's good that nothing happened to Rory! I think I don't like Lorelai, I mean when Rory is trying she just comes assuming things, like the car's fault... Logan and Rory relantionship is awesome! I liked the talk between Logan and Finnegan the father! Keep doing this great job and please update very soon!
12/10/2005 c11 1Sea4Shoes
I'm glad no coma story. I hope you continue soon!
12/10/2005 c11 6purplemoon07
Great chapter! Please update again soon.
299 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »