FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter, the ArchMagus

11/29 c7 Jamerz06
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
11/4 c7 Adanor79
Sadly it seems like IT IS DEAD.
Are YOU at least still alive?
10/19 c2 Nemisis420
love the reference to flame and void from wheel of time
7/16 c7 Callum Runchman
So you said "don't give up hope" and "this story isn't dead" and that you had a more complete chapter in the works but I think, however disappointing it is to admit, that this story after like 14 years is well and truely abandoned.
Not to be callous but wtf bro. You couldn't even put a short message to confirm you've given up... Just a MASSIVE waste of potential
5/29 c1 Seraphy64
Oh god, that bullshit Spiderman saying. Well we know this Harry is gonna be pathetic now.
4/18 c7 Wolfsvain
Sucks this story died its very good and enjoyed what little there is.
4/6 c7 1huongdaoroma
This fic is dead unfortunately. Really good read in the meantime tho
3/12 c4 TrumpasaurusRex
Harry taught Hermione nonverbal disillusionment charm in 30 seconds on the Hogwarts express as a first year. Ugh.
2/9 c1 Axccel
Personally, I always figured magician suited them best. Wizard as the most learned scholars. For either sex. Because “wizard” means “wise man” and I’m fairly certain the Wizarding World and wisdom are unacquainted with one another. Warlock or Witch would make most sense for Dark magicians (d-d-d-d-duel!). Since witches actually were usually men and wasn’t about magic but about consorting with demons/evil powers. And warlock is basically another word for witch.
12/15/2021 c7 1Jimbocous
Interesting start. Hope you find your way back to this at some point, it has some nice elements.
11/23/2021 c7 ShiroTGGY
Not dead, the author said. 13 years ago. Like the story, has interesting ideas behind it. Wondering if he will branch out in to other things like magic from other races and worlds. Don't think I will ever find out though lol.
11/9/2021 c7 9Overlord of Sarcasm
I just want you to know, I’m still holding out hope, I love stories like these!
I realize that the likelihood of you continuing this story is slim to none, I thought I’d at least say it :)
9/9/2021 c7 Mastersgtjames
AUTHOR! Please pick this story back up!
9/9/2021 c4 Mastersgtjames
Too bad he did not show them his shapeshifting.
9/9/2021 c3 Mastersgtjames
Every chapter just makes me want to read more, and makes me more upset this was abandoned.
1,776 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »