for Mew Mew Revolution

9/10/2014 c10 Guest
Please update
8/22/2006 c10 13Applecake
Good chapter! Very interesting to read! YAY! Tis really cute and interesting!

WOW! I think I just reviewed all your stories! Ok. Another one on my list. ^_^ Update soon. I still like Spice best.

~Apple-chan~
7/10/2006 c10 2Flutterby Princess
great chapter. i enjoyed reading it again...i think i read the beginning a month or so ago. anyway great chaper. its really good. poor apri with her whole past and u already know that i
7/10/2006 c10 Eclipse
i liked and im glad u updated! update again real soon!
7/5/2006 c10 Nobodyhereanymore3333
sg101:ha MoF I we both knew the squirrls were evil! haha they must die!

Sain: on no here we go again!

Sg101: what?

Sain: U have problems...(points at spice) I still don't belive u but for the sake of my sanity with my creator I'll belive u and now I think we should run!

Sg101: what's the matter with em?
6/25/2006 c9 13Applecake
I like it! For now, Spice is my favorite character in this fic.

You have a good sense of humor.

Mostly, I'd like to read Taruto x Purin romance stories (I'm a big fan of them and would write anything just for them) but this one was unique. I had to read it, lol.

~Apple-chan~
6/2/2006 c2 Nobodyhereanymore3333
Way to go MOF I'd luv to help kill him off for good with you!
5/26/2006 c4 9Sadshi
That was really good but I think Keichiro was a little evil lol. But I really like it.
5/24/2006 c2 Sadshi
I'm only on chapter 2 so far but It is really good.
3/19/2006 c9 2Flutterby Princess
hey! i am really glad u updated. i really like it. i wanna help with the next chapter :(. it's not my fault that the night u gave me the story i had play practice. update soon.
3/19/2006 c9 Eclipse
yes i no u love me! lol anyway its cute! and i still like it! shes a mew to? wow uve got some twisted mind there girlfreind! well maybe not but still there are a lot of twists to ur story i can see that already! umm i cant think of anything else to say or anything that u need to work on right now so ill talk to u later bye!
3/19/2006 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a cute, cool and funny story. Please continue. Ichigo and Ryou forever.
2/16/2006 c8 Eclipse
man its done already11! jeez! it was kinda short o well update soon it was really doog ...by the way i really like spice's attack wepon thing i think its kool how he shoots a gun even when hes not a mew mew ^_^...i forgot if berry was in this one..? it good all the same tho ur doing a good job dont give it up ^_^
2/12/2006 c5 UnknownOriginBlackAsNight
Heki? I don't understand. But you do know that Deep Blue is Masaya...right?
2/7/2006 c7 2Flutterby Princess
heyy! i like it. please update soon kay?
27 Page 1 2 Next »