FanFiction.Net
for Without Fail

4/6/2011 c1 1JaMisa27
lol i like worship the ground you walk on for making this!
3/13/2010 c1 2inpeace
i like the philosophical bit a lot, didn't expect that. the claim your heart and lips bit was like *drool* but it was also really startling and sudden.
2/9/2009 c1 25TheLadyPendragon
I love Evil Genius/Artemis Fowl crossovers. Especially if the pairing is ArtemisxCadel. They're so cute. I'm writing one, too, but it's a multi-chapter fic, called Boy Next Door. I'd love it if you did read it-though you don't have to-so I can get a few readers who've actually read Evil Genius. :) Again, I really found this cute. Maybe you could do more with this pair.
4/6/2008 c1 1Mew Kishigo
This is cute. ^^ I haven't read the Artemis Fowl books but this was good and cute. ^^ I've read a bit of one of the books but not the whole thing. I actually just finished Evil Genius today and loved it. I'll admit that Cadel was a bit out of character but it was still cute. ^^ It needs to be longer though.
5/14/2006 c1 86Vialana
It's an interesting concept.

I do like the slash aspect and I thought that was dealt with well, however, there are a few things in this fic that I thought needed tightening.

Spelling and grammar, especially, I think need a look-over. The characters were a little OOC, but that didn't matter as much, considering the scenario - I actually thought they were mostly in character. A little more padding - like setting or decription - would have been nice, but I did pick up they were at the school, so I wasn't too bothered by that.

I like the idea, I really do, maybe just look over the story again to fix up the little details.

~Vialana
1/3/2006 c1 18tha-artemisrox
*eyes widen* ya know i often compared these to char but never imagined slash about them... i do now*grin*

yeah i noticed they were out of charector but it was still a well writen fic.

(this review was brought to you by : get an evil geneus category fund)

*favs fic*
11/20/2005 c1 Literary Prima Donna
Okay...I like it so far...Please keep going, as I have no real opinion yet.
11/16/2005 c1 19Stradivari
I have read the Evil Genius, and I loved it.

I think Cadel in your Fanfic has perfect character.

Artemis though?

Good luck.
11/15/2005 c1 2Bride of Lister
^_^

That's so cute!

I think Cadel just needed more cofidence in is abilitys so this is possible ^^
11/14/2005 c1 funkyjunker5000
hey dont kid yourslef its pretty nice though you are the 1st to cross evil with artemis and i think it could really kill if you got a little help anyway it looks like you spell as bad as me the word is spelled heart if you want to you can reach me at my homepage