for Peaceful & Painless

10/19/2020 c1 9oneintheworld
This story is very haunting - but very well scripted. I appreciate the creativity.
8/10/2009 c1 3Lit. Metalhead
I feel like I'm reading Edgar Allen Poe. Just so brutal.
4/12/2008 c1 2XxMemories4everxX
Great story
3/29/2008 c1 3untouched x3
Oh wow, this was really deep. At first I thought that it was a little odd for the bouncy little blonde Stephanie to think thoughts like this, but as the story progressed, it definetly started to make more sense. Excellent job, really!
1/5/2008 c1 12Imagine96
umm...a little odd...i just don't imagine stephenie doing that...
4/19/2007 c1 1TheMindHaze
i love these angsty depressing stories! your an awesome author!
3/4/2007 c1 1littlepinkbuttons
Very good story. it sucks that you killed Stephanie off, but the story would not have had the same "oomph" that it had a s stephanie died. two thumbs up.
2/28/2007 c1 3foreverpheely
hey, can u write another chapter explaining the family's pov to us? this was really good btw.
11/3/2006 c1 MichaelJackson'sGirl
nice story. not very sad, but nice. i really enjoyed it. thankx for this.
9/5/2006 c1 4HannahMichelle
omg..wow..that was so good. It made me so sad though! I'm the middle child in my family..so sometimes I feel a little like she did on that. But I have both my parents still...but still, that was so awesome.
8/9/2006 c1 4Rikki Aiken
Oh my God... that was the greatest thing I've ever read... it was so beautifully written and descriptive... *adds to favorite stories*
7/2/2006 c1 Matachi-Dei
That was sad but interiesting.Stephanie finally got to be with her mom. I look at Full House different now.
12/13/2005 c1 anna
wow. that's quite a story, really powerful. I'm seeing full house in a whole new way. that was really good
12/5/2005 c1 1Badenalda
That is exactly how we'd want to die. Peaceful and painless. Interesting. Kept me interested.