for S11 The Events Of Afterwards

5/18/2016 c5 DHF of FRIENDS
Loved the upload next chapter soon :)
1/30/2015 c2 Guest
Seriously, I don't think Chandler and Monica would talk like that about their kid, giving her up for adoption? didn't they adopt them? throwing her out the window? They are not that kind of parents, maybe Ross or Rachel or Phoebe but never Chan and Mon, did you ever watch Friends?
8/22/2012 c2 one fearless wallflower
Okay... The writing's good, but you made Chandler and Monica seem so cruel. You had them talking about their newborn daughter like she was some kind of monster they didn't even want. They don't even act like they love her at all. And I'm pretty sure one day old babies can not smile, much less giggle. And it's really annoying how every time someone talks there's like fifteen italicized words in one sentence.
8/26/2006 c5 5joylesswonder52
Heya,

Great story!I can actually imagine them acting them out...

Keep up the good work - please update soon!

Grace x
12/27/2005 c5 dmtennis1
This is an excellent story, please update!
12/16/2005 c4 93rachgreengeller
i love this chapter ... especially the referenrences to julie and especially good old russ.
12/12/2005 c5 Dreem
great work :)
12/12/2005 c5 58Lobsters forever
i luv it!

Rachel is not thinking straight about proposing, unless ofcourse Ross says yes.

CONTIINUE!
12/12/2005 c5 Exintaris
Mm - interesting. I liked Monica's reaction to the news that she wasn't getting to make the cake - seemed completely in character.
11/22/2005 c4 Exintaris
I'd like to have seen Rachel and Julie finally bonding a bit over babies, but you can't have everything. Quite plausible and funny.

You mean there are people out there who need to be *told* who Julie was, and Russ, and for that matter about Ross's rage (a splendid sequence)? What kind of fans are these :)?
11/16/2005 c3 Exintaris
Problems here (1) Joey's still in Days of Our Lives. He could certainly go for a play, if it fitted round his schedule, but you give the impression he's like he was at the beginning

(2) I don't see the point of the crazy man, really, and I very much doubt that Chandler would invite him in, considering his memories of Eddie and Mr. Heckles.
11/16/2005 c3 23justawritier
great chapter.pls update soon.
11/15/2005 c2 11tini243
Heh, funny. The way they act and talk feels totally right.
11/14/2005 c2 93rachgreengeller
this is adorable ...i love the whole conversation of Monica and Chandler freaking out...the R and R was great.
11/14/2005 c2 writergal90
Cute! I hope to see more soon. :-)

~Steph