FanFiction.Net
for A Father's Love

5/28/2020 c11 Guest
Chapter 11 is one of the best chapters I've read for Zorro fanfiction.
1/19/2017 c6 hinahyuga67
Gracias por la historia, fue tan triste, pero hermosa a la vez, gracias.
9/24/2014 c12 16Frapper
Woo hoo! I got here only 9 years after this was written, and only by accident because someone mentioned the existence of a writer with stories even bloodier than mine. Goodie, I loved this one! I am so new to ff I have so much to catch up. Well done, you had the guts to actually kill him. Which is not what I do, my challenge is to injure Diego repeatedly and nurse him back to health using 1800's medicine and surgery. I still could have got him back from hypovolemia, pneumothorax/haemothorax, contused lungs, flail chest, hypothermia and septicaemia if you gave the chance. Even the bruised wrists could have been saved, LOL. Next time, then. ;)
9/3/2011 c12 219Arianka
Oh my God, it was SO sad! The story has 12 chapters, I cried while reading the last five. I love the idea of don Alejandro's pov. The way he learns truth about his son - it's cruel, but it was likely to happen. Had Zorro ever been captured and sentenced to death, I think his father would regret every single word he had ever said to his son up to his last day of life. A beautiful story. Thank you.

Arianka
7/5/2008 c12 samantha barnett
This story was the very best one that i have read in the whole fanfiction storys about zorro. I give it two thumbs up and the author of this fanfiction was very good and detailed. I was glad I read this story.
6/15/2008 c12 2Sprite3
omg you are a goddess! you DARED! I am speechless! Rawr! And you made me cry, you little meanie!

Amazing story! I never thought anyone would just DARE do that!
6/15/2008 c1 Sprite3
dieu du ciel! This is a HARSH beginning! I *love* your writing, you may know French is my first language, and lo and behold, I learned four new words from your first chapter! I love that :)

As a writer, I think I may never find the strength or courage to write a story where torture is involved. Reading this chapter, I could very well imagine how horrible it is. The last paragraph, ouch!

I am hooked, I have a feeling I will read this story all at once.

Proceeding to chapter two right now!
6/10/2008 c12 3Jordan McKenzie
Terrific story... beautifully written! You have tremendous style! Jordan
10/25/2007 c12 WildIrishRose31
I really like this story but the other story you have that's not finnished could it have a happy ending please. However even though this story didn't have a happy ending it was still a good story that made me cry. So please keep up the good work.
5/22/2007 c12 2JenniJac
I don't normally like to read Tragedy fics mainly because I cry so easily heh...but I started this one without noticing that it was Tragedy and became so involved in the story and your writing that I couldn't tear myself away.
11/17/2006 c12 sylara
oh my god! i think it's the sadest, but also one of the best zorro-fanfictions (or even fanfics generally)i've ever read! it really made me cry, and that happens not often to me!
8/17/2006 c1 7Gucia
I hope I make it review number 50 by saying I loved your story ;)

I'm still waiting for an update on the second one, though. ;D
5/8/2006 c12 xmenrules
I still can't believe that you killed him off. *sniffle* I'm so proud of you!*hugs*

By the way, hi Mom!
12/22/2005 c12 Hestia Blackhorn
Beautifully done! I applaud! Yay!
12/16/2005 c12 9Rei Tamashii
Oh Come On. You can't just leave it there, you have already cruely killed off Diego but now you are just being sadistic! at very least write the rest of Don Alejandro's eulogy.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »