FanFiction.Net

Well done
4/28/2011 c1 jenefaner
CUTE!
2/13/2006 c1 51KBecks87
good fic. jury's still out as to wether i love this pairing or find it morbid and creepifying but shiny fic all the same.
12/3/2005 c1 144Fair-Ithil
You put him in the airlock! Ha! See most stories only ever threaten to and/or give him an irrational(or completely understandlable) fear of the airlock without ever thrownin' him in. But you did it and now that gives you brownie points over the mountains of love I have for this story. I was great.
11/21/2005 c1 32Azamiko
11/19/2005 c1 3SilverStar24
Heh heh...I can totally see Mal tossing Jayne's ass out the airlock...again...without any clothes. I LOVE Firefly! This was an awesome story. The River/Jayne ship always seemed a little odd to me, but it's so cute the way you've written it!

~Silverstar24

PS: "The hero of Canton...the man they call-Jayne!"
11/18/2005 c1 88Lattelady
Yeah! Way to go. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy...
11/17/2005 c1 246863
I'm a Rayne and Firefly fiction fan but don't always like how authors voice the characters. Yours are believable, funny, very well written.
11/16/2005 c1 jossisboss
I have to say, I do not like Rayne. I mean, he's a big man-ape gone wrong who works so much better with lust than with lurve. Having said that, I think you write the relationship in a very realistic, and amusing, way. Maybe you could turn your excellent fic skills to Wash/Zoe?
11/16/2005 c1 K
That was sweet- I really liked- thanks!