for All His Hopes and Dreams

2/8/2019 c1 highlander348
sucks
9/22/2015 c18 2Morlow
Hello
So 14 years after the publishing of this story did I stumble over your story and I can only say one thing. Freaking amazing. I am s Sucker for Buffy/Xander stories especially good ones. And yours is definitely a good one. I am sad that it is discontinued (and that i can't find anywhere the renegade edition), but there where surly reasons. Nevertheless I loved reading every chapter. It will definitely give it a second read-through or a third. After al amazing stories need to be red more than once.

bye bye and maybe (even thought I doubt it) we will see another story of yours one day or a continuation of this one. Ciao.
7/5/2015 c18 3Xanderlove
more please I'd like to see the conflict between X-giles and Xander trying to get him to come back.
2/9/2014 c18 Zarthrax
I hope you post the revised version of this soon. I enjoy Xander/Buffy...lol
7/7/2012 c18 13tubazrcool
Okay, just amazing all over! And by that, I would definitely want to read this renegade edition when it gets put up; I'm very sad to see that it's been discontinued, but life happens, so I have my d/c-ed fics as well, so I will wait patiently. These two are such a guilty pairing of mine - I always thought they would make a great couple in some alternate universe and here that universe is! Of course, I've always loved Xander from the moment I met him (cute, nerdy, and sarcastic - too damn adorable a package to pass up), so I'm pretty sure I've shipped him with all the girls in BtVS, except Tara (she is forever Willow's). But following you for updates!
11/4/2011 c18 Aaron Parent
I don't want xander to go back. In this universe buffy and xander deserve to be together even if it's our xander and their buffy.
5/22/2010 c1 6Johntitor62
More please, MOREEEE! Exelent story! Though... I have to wonder... will Xander stay in this parallel heaven version of his world? What about his real friends? And Giles? Oh God! Please update! For all you love and hold dear, UPDATE!
4/15/2010 c18 madmick74
Please update!
12/18/2009 c18 4Amaterasu-Black Flame
Amazing story I loved it hope you update soon.
10/3/2009 c18 1DragonGod926
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you'll continue and finish it one day.
5/10/2009 c18 3wolfey141
I love this story. kinda hoping you can update soon
11/7/2008 c18 SadJack
I have to say this story is very good and i am dissapointed that it ended. I would like to see it completed. Please try to do so.
8/4/2007 c5 Becky
hello I :LoVOVE The story can you please write the rest it was so good

I LOVED IT
2/16/2005 c18 1Grossclout
Very enjoyable. Please write more of this story.

Grossclout