for Secrets

12/17/2005 c1 Bella
Kim! *nugi*

Oh, I've missed you so! And this story was just perfect! I got alternately shivery, warm and happy and teary throughout the course of it. Your personal narrative style is just as superb as your third-person, I remember you mentioning this idea about the farm, and it's simply lovely. ^_^
12/17/2005 c1 19lucid-dreamerxo
Oh my gosh! I love this fanfic! Please! Write more! I just love Alice and Yuri as a couple! Ahh...

Jessica
12/14/2005 c1 Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke
Well... *CoughPUSHOVERcough*...That was pretty good, I must say. I enjoyed the reading, the humour was good, (The bullet hole incident), and I hope to read some more of your stuff.

*coughALICEPWNSKARINcough*
12/3/2005 c1 ethereal nebula
Oh, that story is so cute. Keep writing. Now I suppose your next story will have a baby with fair hair and crimson eyes no? :-)
11/27/2005 c1 5DoloresLolitaHaze
AWW! I
11/27/2005 c1 Dark drow
AW ^,^ but seriously thank you for teh great one shot especally a yuri/alice one i have'nt read one in a while ^^a any way thank you again you made my whole week^^
11/17/2005 c1 Chesshireblack
Hey I didn't know you wrote stories Miko. Next time I go to gamefaqs i'd like to ask you what was your inspiration.
11/16/2005 c1 Elaine HeyworthALiceElliot
omg...that's so sweet! You're a great writer! Kepp it up!
11/16/2005 c1 aegis
What's funny is that I gave the title, but I still didn't recognize this when the alert popped up in my e-mail.

I read puffy's review before I actually read and had to laugh. Yuri would probably say that's the problem with a light class-he's never quite sure if glowy eyes means she's happy or means he's going to be walking funny for a while. Like the bible kept under her pillow for inspiration-what kind of inspiration, I wonder, since it apparently made Yuri wary enough to hide it. :D

Hope this does lead to something down the road. With Yuri's statement at the end I'm sure he'd have an amusing reaction if Alice were to reveal her secret.
11/15/2005 c1 15Puffy Tribulation
Eheh! I was just going to add this to me fave stories, but I can't resist saying something more.

the glowy eyed Alice-it's something I usually associate with happiness, but it's so cute to picture her that way whether she's just flashing a warning or up to something hehehe!

Guess this is sort of a 'prequel' to 'The Anniversary' yes?