for Stockholm Syndrome

10/6/2007 c2 3dark but so Lovely
post more son. Love the story.
5/11/2007 c1 JUDE
I HAVE A QUESTION. DO YOU KNOW A STORY THAT HAS THE SONG LET ME FALL? DO YOU ALSO KNOW OF A FANFICTION ABOUT JUDE TAKING DRUGS WITH SPEED AND THEN GOING TO SEE HER DRUG DEALER?
3/20/2007 c2 11crybaby452
so fucking horrible but so brilliant at the same time...i dont like it but i dont hate it, its a weird feeling but its a true story happens all the time. good job.
2/25/2007 c2 4Music88
wow this is amazing. i really hope you'll pick it up again
12/11/2006 c2 23Alexis Dawn
dang i loved this and by the way i would have kicked his ass
7/11/2006 c2 3LRose90
That was really good, keep up the good work, r u going to be writing a third chapter?
4/10/2006 c2 JFHOIFHF
hm...post more
4/3/2006 c2 2Phan45girl
This is amazing, B.

I am going to plagiarize and hand this in as a creative assignment today. Hope you don't mind.

He he.

I finally have some time on my hands to read fanfiction HECK YES easy spring quarter! and let me say that I haven't been missing much...but BUT...ahem, cough, snore, yawn, what was I saying? Oh yes, this is quite good and quite different and quite intense. Forgive me for not reading it earlier. But I think you and D really should write something together. It would be such a curious blend.

Personality and likewise.

Oh, B B...you get an A forever and ever!

You make the fat old men who write this show look like a bunch of kindergarten students learning the first few letters of the alphabet. Just thought you should know, incase you haven't caught on already...

The world loves B!

Including me! -The Queen Bee of Long Reviews ANNI!
3/21/2006 c2 3A9L9O8N7E
I really really really LOVE this story. Please please please continue!
3/19/2006 c2 CJMJM
So it sounded like you said this wasn't a one shot but you haven't updated in years! You have broken my heart! That's what I get for digging around your stores which I love everyone by the way. If you had like real books out I would eat them up! People would know me as Belle the girl addicted to Bri books.
2/25/2006 c2 anberzen
i have mixed feelings about this story. i mean i want to be mad that tommy would do that, but everyone has been pushed to that point. everyone is flawed and it sucks but its life. i love this story. i love how its honest great job
2/22/2006 c2 22Starving For Attention
Holy crap that was good! Wow... (picture me sliding a couple inches away to "avoid" him) Scary. poor Jude... I don't know if this is completed but if it isn't please update soon!
2/20/2006 c2 SnowWhiteQueenX
wow thats really good
12/6/2005 c2 15RedLA
this is such an awesome story, now that I think about it, some of Tommy's attitudes did seem like markers of this, his temper, his protectiveness over Jude... More please!
12/3/2005 c2 8nessalyn
Hey! I like how your taking Tommy and not making him into the nice, prissy boy type, and instead your showing him in a totally different light, a character that we've never seen him become before. Nice work!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »