FanFiction.Net
for Last Chance

9/21/2020 c1 SummerTune6
Hello! I have most constructive criticism to give. I love the plot line, but it seems like the characters are a bit off. Kakashi is usually calm and composed when it comes to this stuff, and Naruto would have turned to the kyuubi to get help/advice. Sasuke is usually un-emotional and doesn't care for anyone unless its one on one. Sasuke, being the lone Uchiha Prodigy, would have figured to she was poisoned a while ago.

I hope this wasn't offensive, as I didn't mean it to be. :D
6/1/2019 c1 Sakura-Chan
Meh. I feel that the speech was a little boring like “now you will die” maybe you could’ve wrote something like “you will atone to your sins with your life!”. I’m saying this with the upmost respect, I’m not trying to be mean I’m just saying try throwing a few dramatic words in to make it sound more serious. I mean, Sakura could potentially die. It’s a pretty dramatic scene. But all in all good chapter!
4/25/2009 c1 5XxblackblossomxX
i love it XD awesome job XD
6/28/2007 c5 6NorthernLights25
I loved it!
2/24/2006 c1 Gotta Find You
that was really god!
1/30/2006 c5 2Yuudai Ryuu
U FINISHED! YAY! THAT WAS FAST! I THOUGHT THERE WILL BE MORE! THIS CHAP WAS PRETTY PREDICTABLE! I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN BUT I HAVE TO TELL U THAT SO U CAN IMPROVE IN UR FUTURE WRITING! RIGHT? RIGHT! ;P
1/21/2006 c5 2namichan321
I love your story! I can't believe I almost cried! Sakura is one of my fav characters so no wonder! Keep up the great work! ;3
1/15/2006 c1 4iluvsasukeandrobin
oh no! she's poisoned! O_O
1/8/2006 c5 2Portrait.ninja
no offence but this was by far the worst chapter. it was predictable needless to say and it was also corny... and Gin gave in to easily to make the antadote. personally i would have left it at Sakura's death... this story was way to babyish.
1/8/2006 c5 haha.notsofunny
uh...kinda corny, everyone's OOC but it's good!
1/7/2006 c5 3C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only
HOW ROMANTICALLY SWEET!
1/7/2006 c5 3CherryBomb91
that was so sweet!
1/3/2006 c4 1Admiral Cobalt
AH! Don't make her die! Sasuke needs her! You have to update soon! It's getting really good!
1/3/2006 c4 5Miyuki Tsukada
OMG! PLEASE DON'T MAKE HER DIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ONEGAI! DON'T MAKE SAKURA DIE!

=Miyuki=
1/2/2006 c4 2Yuudai Ryuu
GOOD CHAP! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »