FanFiction.Net
for Last Chance

12/30/2005 c4 5kitty8101
*claps* awesome chapter! though evil cliffies will be the ned of me! glad you updated, better late then never! plz write more soon!
12/30/2005 c4 frooker
WHA! why did you stop in such a complicated, fustrating, agonizing, SPOT? you better update at when ever possible time! or else... I'll PM and PM you until you give up!
12/30/2005 c4 1Mizuki Yukika
DAMN, finish it soon PLZ! Yes? Okay? Ok? ALRIGHT! Ok, thanks! I'll be waiting no matter what happens!
12/30/2005 c2 Mizuki Yukika
LOVELY! What do u want to be when u grow up? you'd be famous and everyone would respectyou for your lovely stories and creativity! Plz keep your stories up for us! Fanfiction can't slive without you!
12/30/2005 c4 1shikashiromiya
OMG! at first i was "oh no, poor sakura!" and when i read the last part i was "lololol sasuke giving jokes? lololol" it's hilarious and sad at the same time.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
12/30/2005 c4 2Portrait.ninja
Great chapter update soon
12/22/2005 c3 1Shadows Desire
I love the Fanfiction so far! I can't wait till you update! Keep up the good work.
12/15/2005 c1 1shikashiromiya
WOW! I LOVE IT!...I'LL BE READING CHAPTER 3 NOW.

I'M ALREADY ECITED...XD
12/15/2005 c3 shikashiromiya
WHAAT! AND I WAS EXPECTING A STORY! OH WELL.

*SIGH* I'LL BE WAITING FOR CHAPTER 3.

LOVE YOUR STORY BY THE WAY.
12/15/2005 c2 shikashiromiya
wow! that's an awsome fanfic! i love it! i'll be reading chapter 3 now.

Exciting!
12/13/2005 c3 2Yuudai Ryuu
WAH! I SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH! I KNOW IT MORE THAN ANYTHING! I HAVE A MILLION TESTS AND QUIZES AND NOT TO MENTION POP QUIZES! AND I HAVE TO RETAKE A TEST BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVES THAT I DIDNT CHEAT! WAH! ITS NOT FAIR! I GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE IN ALL OF HIGH SCHOOL! ITS A TEST LIKE THE SAT AND PLAN AND AP BUT DIFFERENT! IT DETERMINES IQ AND STUFF LIKE THAT! HELPS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP! BUT WAAH! NO ONE BELIEVES I DID IT WITHOUT CHEATING! I HAVE MY CODE OF HONOR AND I ABSOLUTLY DONT CHEAT NO MATTER WHAT BUT THEY WONT BELIEVE I SCORED SO HIGH! WAHH! AND I HAVE PROJECTS GALORE AND PRESENTATIONS! AND REPORTS TOO! BUT ALL THAT ENDS DECEMBER 21! YAY! I AM SO HAPPY! BUT STRESSED OUT! I HAVE BLACK CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES JUST LIKE GAARA! WAH! AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP COMING UP IN TAE KWON DO! I AM IN THE TOP FIVE BUT STILL ITS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT GOING AGAINEST PEOPLE FROM CHINA! AND BRITAIN! AND THEY ARE ALL MEN! AGED 18+ I AM STRONG BUT THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS DEPENDING ON ME! I AM CONFIDENT BUT THE PRESSURE IS KILLING ME! I AM SIRE I AM GOING TO WIN NO PROBLEM! I CAN TAKE ON ANYONE BUT TALK ABOUT PRESSURE! SIGH! I WILL STOP NOW! HOPE U PASS UR TESTS WITH 100'S! CYA! AND DONT PANIC BE COOL!
12/7/2005 c3 3C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only
WHAT!
12/7/2005 c3 gclp and friend
better be a good and long chapter. btw fpr this I hate you and I hate the school system more then I already did. BURN!*is pouring gas on the main school district building*
12/7/2005 c3 13Tears like Crystals
isn't school evil? ^-^ LOL! can't wait for your next kick ass chapter!
12/7/2005 c3 1Admiral Cobalt
Well oaky. I was hoping that you would update soon but you have finals. good luck and update after the finals. Your story is getting good!
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »