FanFiction.Net
for Last Chance

12/7/2005 c2 4sweetnadeshiko
ok..i was hoping you would update sooner but i understand...i also have midterms to worry about...good luck
11/28/2005 c2 2Portrait.ninja
Good chapter though there are a LOT of mistakes... Please check over your story before you submit it! It just makes it a lot easier to read your story.

the plot is good along with your story though it's too corny and predictable add a twist something we wouldn't expect! And your name for the poison wasn't original.

oh well

Update soon!
11/27/2005 c2 1lgardne6
This style is much easier to read. Thank you for the switch. The switch has encouraged me to keep reading you charming little fic.
11/25/2005 c2 2Animegirlfan
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! i cant wait to read the next chapter! i love it! plz update soon!
11/24/2005 c2 2Yuudai Ryuu
HELO! YOU ARE RIGHT! I JUST LOVE YOUR STORY! ITS ORIGINAL ALRIGHT! OH! AND ANOTHER THING! PLEASE DONT USE THE FIRST SCRIPT MODE! TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH (PLS NO OFFENCE BUT ITS THE TRUTH!) IT WAS A BIT ANNOYING! PLS DONT TAKE ANY OFFENCE BUT IT WAS LIKE AS IF SOMEONE WAS EXPLAINING A SITUATION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT NOT WRITING IT IN A STORY! IT WAS LIKE A REPORT! BUT PUT THAT ASIDE AND YOU HAVE AN AWESOME STORY! I DONT WANT TO SEEM MEAN BUT I WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVISING YOUR FIC! ANYWAY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOUR STORY SEEMS SO PROMISING! AND BELIEVE ME ALL THAT CRITISIZING(IS THAT HOW ITS SPELLED?) WAS ONLY TO HELP YOU! YOUR STORY IS AWESOME AND I WANT IT TO BE EVEN MORE AWESOME! ONE MORE THING! UPDATE!
11/23/2005 c2 3C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only
Wow. This is pretty awesome!
11/23/2005 c1 5kitty8101
hi, i know i just reviewed you, but i decided to add you to my story alert list, you may just hear from me again...
11/23/2005 c2 kitty8101
o...wow. lol, write more soon!
11/23/2005 c2 10animesempaigirl
Wow, oh wow, oh wow! YOur story is so...easy to get hooked on! Wow! Can you please my story? Sorry but i am needing advice and you seem to be an expert!
11/21/2005 c1 skuller31
plz plz plz plz continue ur really good i cant wait for the next chapter
11/17/2005 c1 3CherryBomb91
update soon
11/17/2005 c1 13Tears like Crystals
o! very nice!
11/17/2005 c1 plutonyan
nice fic
11/16/2005 c1 babyBlueBB
ah poor Sakura GOd Kakashi for changeing his mind hahhah good 1~~! i wan more GAmBATE!
11/16/2005 c1 1Redd Jessabelle
OMG! PLEASE! AND I MEAN PLEASE CONTINUE! I REALY LIKE IT!
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »