for Comfort

7/13/2011 c1 A.KayIsAPenName
This is wonderful! The emotion expressed in this piece was incredible, and I love Ginny's perspective on things. With your permission, I would like very much to feature this story in my new community, the Bee's Knees. Your story is definitely the kind of unique, well-written story that needs some more attention and my community is not yet very large, so you would be doing me a great favour by allowing me to include Comfort in my community.

Have a great day :)

~Alison
5/25/2009 c1 2ApplePie777
That was good!

The kiss on the cheek was cute but maybe a bit OOC. He probably was caught up in the moment...

So..you can write non-funny stuff! Who knew! JK, I knew you had to have some talent...

Write more. I urge you strongly. :)

*Pie*
8/15/2008 c1 emily
aww thats really good! i love your sorcerors stoned and this is great too! your just an awesome writer!
10/20/2006 c1 8ttfn.tahtahfornow
Aw...

i like it!

=]
4/6/2006 c1 25Lua under water
hello there!

I'd noticed you've faithfully reviewed many of my stories, so i've come to offer thanks, and a review in return.

my. this was a really excellent story. you balanced out the seriousness with a little light-hearted humour in just the right places and doses, very admirable. this line particularly captured alot:

'And the world that rises from Tom’s ashes, it’ll be just as much our world as it used to be.'

well done! keep writing!
2/24/2006 c1 7cccahill18
Wow, that was really sweet . . . just as a random note, unlike Samdum, I am a Ginny/Harry shipper :) Nice to see what Ginny's reaction to Lockhart would have been . . . they never really delved into the matter too deeply in the book.

-Hannah :)
2/19/2006 c1 9Yawping Stance
I actually quite like this. I'm not really much of a Ginny/Harry shipper, but I liked this. It shows the both of them in a different light than the books and other fics do. You should write more stuff like this, you're quite good at it.

~Samdum~
12/5/2005 c1 1CilantSpeak
This is really insightful and sweet, if the two can actually go together, that is...lol. I enjoyed reading your funny takes of Harry Potter, recommended to me by my good friend the pure rose/dancinfeet, but I liked this one on a whole different level. Keep writing! -CS-
11/25/2005 c1 hpfangirl029358
i like it please write more like this its good
11/24/2005 c1 3Poetic License
i gave you my thoughts on the story beofore, but i thot i'd up your reviews to four. it was really good and you echoed rowling really well, but you kept your own style. write more serious stuff. i'm more likely to read it. not that i don't read your parodies. :shifty eyes:
11/21/2005 c1 The Anonymous One
ANOTHER STORY HOORAY HAHAHA!

It was really great. You write really good serious fics!

You finally wrote something! Perhaps you'll update more often now? Please?

-The Anonymous One Who Reviews A Lot And Who Can't Remember Her Own Name That She Always Signs Reviews With, Which Is Really Pathetic, But The Anonymous One Should Be Sufficient.
11/18/2005 c1 10Black Triforce
Hmm... (thumbs up) Good job for your first nonparody story.

now... If I only I could remember the end to sixth book. Or the fifth for that matter... I would've enjoyed this more...

Anyway, you should try this more often!
11/17/2005 c1 8weirdlyyours
You-this is all your fault for updating now. Updating and Anahit and serious fic-what? So I had to read it even though I should be studying for my Earth Science test and practicing my speech for English. I grumble at you.

And at the same time, you and serious fic hit it off pretty well. I like how you compare Harry to fire while Voldemort to the cold and damp. And nice reference to phoenixes. Also, in love with the way you describe things (anecdote, adjectives) and eating!couch. =D

HP4! (Still can't believe you're not seeing it with me. I pout at you.)