for Openly Confused

11/23/2012 c12 arunendu
I really liked your story i felt sorry for seamus because he lost dean .You are a great writer please write more stories
9/18/2012 c1 Yamililly
Unfortunately, this story is unfinished I really liked it and it just a last chapter! I didn't understand why you can not finish it. This is a good story, actually.
4/7/2012 c12 Aldastan
Mind blowing story. 'nuff said. Enjoyed reading every chapters of it. Now waiting for the last one. :)
3/18/2012 c12 LadyB2727
UPDATE PLEASE!
5/28/2011 c12 23Jaricchi
I LOVED IT! XD and i really thought harry was rather cute! i really didnt this story had any down side and u made seamus so adorable! and ron so predictable. XDXDXD

i REALLY really liked it and i hope Seamus and Dean make up. and Draco and Harry be happy together. and so will Ron and Hermione.

though Hermione's job is sort of ackward and Ron's too. but XDXDXDXDXDXDXD but hey! the story was great and so is the PLOT! keep it up!
12/2/2010 c12 4PlaceboLove
Please, please tell me that you're going to finish this. I've read your profile and I know that you are still active in the Fanfiction community. I know that you're still writing. So please I beg you write one more chapter. The last chapter. Please. Let it be a christmas present to all the people who love your story.
10/17/2009 c12 Unknow1
...you, PERSON! Come back and finish this!
8/14/2009 c10 fakefortune
lol its soo funny but good at the same time!
8/4/2009 c12 SadisticReborn
PLEASE UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER WILL YOU? I just found this today, and I LOVE it so Much! I really wanna know what's gonna happen so PLEASE I'm BEGGING you, update, will you?

~Wuzzgoinon
3/10/2009 c11 4Haco
OMG!

I so remember this story, it's been a while since I've read it, but i remember it being the BEST story ever, and it still is!

Now, I know i've already asked you this once before, but when are you gonna write the last chapter? I mean i could see if you had a thousand more chapters to go, and then you give up on the story, (kind of how i'm doing with mine) but i mean you were on the LAST one, and I SO wanna know what happens in the end.

Not knowing is killing me, i gotta know how it ends, i mean i can definatley make up my own ending, but i so wanna know what your genius mind would come up with, and how the orginal ending should be.

I hate to beg, but it's been at least a year now, with me not knowing what happens at the end of this amazing story, so PLEASE write and post the last chapter, PLEASE!

Thanks much! :)
5/7/2008 c12 7MihaelKai
This story is amazing. I love the plotline and the very idea surrounding it. I truly adore this story, every chapter, every sentence. I really, truly, wish that you would post the final chapter. It's eating away at me. Amazing job. Seriously.
4/7/2008 c3 1Dumbledude
Oh my God! :O That last kissing scene - I could almost feel it. Shit, you're a good writer! That was so hot. Can't wait to read these next chapters.

Wauw. Hot. Wauw.
11/16/2007 c12 4Haco
It's a Great story, but when are you going to post the last story, the suspense is killing me, it's a great story, and I'm dying to know how it'll end.
11/6/2007 c12 AccioScar
*waits paitently for next chapter*

Oh, who am i kidding! I'm DYING for the conclusion to this fic. Please please please please please please please please please update soon! (Is that enough please's? - If not, I've got plenty more where that came from) :)
10/17/2007 c12 Haco
Hey, i know i just recently posted, but i did come up with something that could better your story. i mean i still love it just how it is , but i showed my sister who is a big h/d fan, and she said it'd be cool if you could go more in depth with the sex scenes. if you don't it'd still be good, it was just a suggesstion.
292 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »