for The Girl Who Slept for 2 Weeks

6/14/2008 c17 Kali101
I like the second one the best definitely! GREAT JOB YOU ARE AMAZING! LOL! KEEP WRITING NO. MATTER. WHAT.!

-Kaleigh!
8/15/2007 c17 Michaela David
I'd rather coose the third one cause I want it that mysterious mikeed :)
7/7/2006 c17 Sk8er765
number 1 is great! i LOVE horrors! and do please make a sequel!
6/12/2006 c17 38almostinsane
Great story! That's all I can say.
6/3/2006 c17 6badwolf1
Sasha dead in the middle of ther night, bodies missing, dwad parents... Jimmy and the others attempt to escape the horror of their new enemy, but they discover that Jason isn't the only one hunting them down. Sadie being alive, but attacking the others would be cool.
6/2/2006 c17 5emergencyxx
hey first off I really like this story...I don't think i've ever reviewed but I've been reading it since you started.

anyway i like the ideas of Number 1 and Number 5 for a sequal

-Jenna
6/2/2006 c17 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Okay, first, thanks for asking for our opiion.

I like the first idea, but number 4 sounds good as well. Maybe Sasha had some help from a relative or paid the doctors/cops who investigated her first husband's death to register it as a suicide, so now them might try to cover their participation.

Keep the good writing.
6/2/2006 c17 1howrude2u
I like 3 the best and 5 the second best!
6/2/2006 c17 snowboarder9
I'm finding number 2 appealing, but it seems repetitive since many athors choose this idea for most of their stories. I pick number 1 or 2.
6/2/2006 c17 inbuditablycaptain
I like 2 and 5! w00t
6/2/2006 c17 9kingdom219
I like Number 5 and 4!

:D
6/1/2006 c16 Account Not Used
Hey loved the last chapter but thought the epilogue was a little short.

Well anyway great ending to it and i wud love to see a chapter. You could do a 'I still know what you did last summer' style story,

Woteva u choose as a sequal i'll be sure to read it
6/1/2006 c16 6badwolf1
Good last chapters, does it have to be Jason and Sasha who are the villains in the sequel? I won't saay much more now, message me and I'll explain that more. "Fantastic!" Last chapters, and I hope to see the sequel soon!
5/31/2006 c9 4greg9570
You should give Advanced Placement classes a try, if you haven't already. For the high school level, this is pretty impressive.
5/30/2006 c16 snowboarder9
Great ending. Can't wait to read the sequel! keep it up!
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »