for The Girl Who Slept for 2 Weeks

12/9/2005 c11 6badwolf1
A great twist, i'm glad you liked my idea. Update soon! Please i can't wait to find out what happens next!
12/9/2005 c11 NeT
love this chapt! please update soon!
12/8/2005 c11 acosta prez jos ramiro
Hey, good chapter! The dead twin was another big shock, but serves well for the story's purposes. First, it gives a reason to Cindy's parents having troubles, since maybe it was because of one of them's lack of attention that Sadie died, causing a tense situation between them that eventually lead to Harold's death; and second, the whole "depressed father" thing gave Cindy's mom a good idea to cover her husband's homicide with a suicide's story.

12/8/2005 c11 9kingdom219
killed himself my butt! keep going its SO friggin good!
12/3/2005 c10 6badwolf1
Well i am glad you like my idea. So now Jimmy will discover the truth. Perhaps two long chapter swill finish this fanfiction off. (Not hat i am sick of it or anything!)
12/2/2005 c10 Gundamknight
well Alright! A Clue! and now this case has blown sky high and also that Jimmy has used the power of the internet to find where her mother has originated from.

Also that Sheen has discovered Cindy's childhood diary and now that they have a clue and now Cindy's mom is goin down for murder.

your fellow author,

GK
12/2/2005 c1 34-only-me-and-u
i enjoyed your story
12/2/2005 c10 acosta prez jos ramiro
Hey, nice chapter. Very good detective work.

Now, some self promotion. Jarel Kortan posted one JN fic from me, "Fighting alone, no more"; before that, he also posted "Hitting the bag", also by yours truly. If you can, please check both stories.

12/2/2005 c10 9kingdom219
oh, what'd she do!

keep going!
11/29/2005 c9 6badwolf1
This is getting better and better, this should link into your horror story. How about Jimmy and Cindy stop her mother and "Jason" but a year later run into him again. Of course he is now a psychotic sereial killer and wants vengeance let me know what you think!
11/27/2005 c9 acosta prez jos ramiro
You are welcome. Glad you liked my suggestions; I thought that searching on old records and newspapers would be the more logical way to look for information about Cindy`s real father. Another good way would be a DNA test; just sneak into Cindy's parents bedroom, get some hair from the man's comb or suits, and see if he's really Cindy's dad (hey, Jimmy is a genius; he already has a DNA scanner on his lab's door).

11/27/2005 c9 Gundamknight
yay! a mystery Jimmy Neutron syle!

but why do Cindy and the gang want to find out who and why did Cindy's mom kill her own husband anyway?

Scooby Dooby Doo!

your fellow author,

GK
11/27/2005 c9 9kingdom219
the game is afoot!

keep going!
11/26/2005 c8 kingdom219
great chapter! Will she figure out what REALLY happened?

keep it up its so good!
11/26/2005 c8 6badwolf1
So she's finally figured it out, well what will she do next? You should do the horror story and have everyine but Cindy be killed off. I am evil aren't I Update soon.
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »