for Seeing Red

7/9/2014 c1 3SchwarzShifter
And he was doing so well ;D and then he turned things over to the stupid ministry
1/19/2014 c1 16magicanimegurl
I wanted Harry to go down that dark path: becoming the next Dark Lrd... this is amazing! Write on!
10/1/2006 c1 2SyntheticEuph0ria
I'm not really sure what kind of reaction to have to this...

I enjoyed it, and thought it was very good, no doubt about that.

But I just don't know what to think of it. O_o
4/1/2006 c1 18Sabrith Alastar
i went and dug out my chevelle cd just for you :D words are much more powerful with the music behind them in other words you made me cry lol good work!
2/9/2006 c1 Mambosnowchick
Oh wow. This was really good. I loved it.

Keep up your good work.

~Jess
12/23/2005 c1 websurffer
Well, instead I'll say two things...one, I really liked this piece even if I think that Harry should have gone evil, personally. Second, I don't feel Christmas-y or what-ever-holiay-y. There aren't any gift under our tree except those that I put there myself and usually there's at least one by now. I could survive a Christmas with out presents, I'd just be sorta sad.
12/17/2005 c1 32DefectIllusions
Hey - that was awesome - wish it was more than a one shot...oh and that Harry went evil because that interests me beyond most...Harry Potter fan fiction...at anyrate ta ta...
12/9/2005 c1 109LegolasLover2003
I thought it was fair. Glad to see Lucius not slashy, thus it makes anything an enjoyable read.
12/2/2005 c1 12wayunlucky13
"Yes, I know, it was totally choppy and glued together with the tacky abilities of liquid paper"

NO IT WASN'T IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN there is no way... wow,

that was dark and tempting... I'm so weirded out right now, I don't know what it was...

it was just great.

-Mel
11/30/2005 c1 3Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder
I love it! Good job, of course if you had just taken the review I gave with Trish it would have been a better review but NO! lol Good job
11/28/2005 c1 213Patricia de Lioncourt
Great fic! I love the warning in the summary! Great job!
11/21/2005 c1 1Forgetting-To-Cry
Very strong, passionate writting. I enjoyed this!
11/21/2005 c1 2Aurora Delilah
How did you know I have a test next week? Hahaha you lose this one though Because my neighbors are allergic to dogs.:P Nice story though... I WANT HARRY TO BECOME A LORD. But I don't want Lucius worshipping him...

~*Kait*~