for Harry Potter and the Demon

8/25/2014 c3 Mischief2459
Please, PLEASE continue this! It's GREAT!
4/29/2011 c3 22Gothic Lust
This is an interesting story. I do hope that you will continue to write it. You haven't updated in SO long. D: Please update again soon!
5/29/2009 c3 Vullinia
This is a very interesting and original fic, are you still working on it?
2/19/2009 c3 1MusicForOxygen
If you're still alive I would love it if you continue this story. The plot is great!
9/7/2008 c3 3873.25
interesting... update soon :)
8/19/2008 c3 6theNewDesire
Why haven't you updated in so long? This fic is awsome and I would like to see it continued. *chibi eyes*
6/26/2008 c3 Grinning Cheshire Cat 9
actually, the 3rd chapter wasn't entirely boring(which is a feat in and of itself) plz update soon
3/12/2008 c3 41Kittenn1011
Have you dropped this story, 'cause I hope not! If you have... then could you maybe... let me finish it for you? I really like it!

update update!
2/4/2008 c3 withbothhands
Meeprar! Yuusuke said 'arse'! Asians don't use British slang!

Ah... The end 'of an era' is always sad/
2/4/2008 c2 withbothhands
“Why are you taking the nigen?” He asked.

Ningen! But that's the only error I saw. Suuichi and Suichi? rofl.
2/4/2008 c1 withbothhands
HolySquee!

Yay! I haven't read a good YYHHP fic since The Best Defense! This idea really interests me, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
1/20/2008 c3 2Griffen-gal
Aww, I found this fic actually quite interesting. =[ Would you ever consider finishing it? *puppy dog eyes*
1/5/2008 c3 8darksaphire
yes! kurama's becoming a student too! i read a similar story where only his brother was the wizard and it pissed me off! gr...it wasn't that good either...but it was written in good context...i guess..
1/2/2008 c3 4BoomboomPOWWWW
COOL! Update!
9/29/2007 c3 5Silver Mayflower
Your writing, despite your comment on your bio page, isn't half bad. The story is quite interesting and I'd love to read more. Unfortunately, you haven't updated in 22 months, despite your insistence that you now know where the story is going. Could you find the time to update, or should I give up on this fic as a lost cause?

BTW, if this fic is in fact a lost cause, I'd be happy to use your idea and write my own version. After I finish one of my own fics, that is. I don't want too many WIPs going on at the same time. For now, I'm just putting this fic on my Alert List.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »