for My Bloody Valentine, My Lovely Witch

3/18/2009 c1 amz
i like it, it is both twisted and dark and gory and somehow romantic...its perfect and i never say that about anything. EVER!
1/19/2008 c1 tootiredtologinfierycharlatan
i like it.with the song. i listened to the song while reading this and well. it really got me. i don't know why though.great work. and well..i love dmhg fics!
8/31/2006 c1 Sam
WOO! This fic was dark...I liked it! ^_^ I usually don't read character death fics, but wow. I couldn't stay away with a title like 'Bloody Valentine'. I love that song!

~Sam
8/2/2006 c1 ghost in the fog
Wow, this is a really good story. I really enjoyed reading it, and I think you did a great job of capturing Draco's isanity in his thoughts. Keep up the good work!
5/31/2006 c1 20Im-a-tiger
Amazing. Im in awe. I can actually SEE Ron lying there, and draco staring calmly, covered in his blood...

Very well writen and extremely disturbing, but in a good way.
4/18/2006 c1 11ice queen Selene
Oh my! I loved it because it was so out there and different...I love the portrayal of characters and I was just like impressed and also freaked out a little lol. Good job!
1/22/2006 c1 27optimistic girl94
Ron, what you killed him? NO! Ahh! Bloody Draco. You beast. Disgusts me. Anyway this was sad.
1/13/2006 c1 svannah
Really good story! The lyrics would prolly make it better, but if you know the song when you read the story you still pretty much get it!
12/30/2005 c1 33BloodyMarry
Wow. I can't believe it. Draco was so calm. I am blown away, this was a realy good story. This seemed so real, I liked it alot.
12/4/2005 c1 12wayunlucky13
Oh... this is so sad... misunderstood just like the song... it gives more meaning hearing it in a story... wow...
12/4/2005 c1 Lexi
I think u wrote this chapter nicely. E-mail me please!
12/3/2005 c1 2NeaKelty
I absolutly loved it!
12/3/2005 c1 iz
that was really depressing! but so good. i was listening to "my bloody valentine" at the time and i was almost crying. that was so good.
11/30/2005 c1 3Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder
I love this, you know I do, very well played out and very well written. You're so totally awesome and I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW... ::runs off::
11/30/2005 c1 2Aurora Delilah
0o0oh my heart was tearing up when Draco murdered Ron...And poor Hermione...Good story though!

~*Kait*~