for HOUSE: THE MUSICAL!

4/4/2011 c3 angelwings8
This is so AMAZING! Whyever didn't you finish it?

If I internet-stalk you until you update it, will you hate me?

Or will you just update the story?

Hmm, time will tell...

Anyhow, great job-REALLY funny!
5/14/2008 c1 Anonymous
Ok, so I haven't even finished reading the first chapter yet.

But I just had to comment when I got to the part about RENT! My mind was screaming RENT the second Cuddy declared that they still needed to choose a play. Let me just tell you that you have my eternal love for having House suggest RENT!
11/26/2007 c3 Fae
I love the fact that you mixed both House and Wicked into one. I saw Wicked in NY... AMAZING! So therefore, I love your story
2/12/2007 c3 17Timbereads
Interesting. Vewwy vewwy interesting. You have some grammatical errors, and some spelling errors (it's either, not ither), but all in all, quite interesting. I'd advise you to get a beta to edit each chapter before you post it, because the grammar takes away from the overall piece, but definitely keep going. The entire Chase/Cuddy in the hall scene had me doubled over, gasping for air. And I keep imagining House as Glinda, and it's killing me. I will never be able to look at him the same. *skips off down the yellow brick road*
9/7/2006 c1 Scimitarmoon
wicked! wicked! fine, do wizard of oz.

hahaha! cracking, v funny and your authors note is positively fabulous.

lol indeed.
1/29/2006 c2 2p-p-p-palindrome
hey. I like your Idea, BUt I was mad when I saw your name. I really got mad. I think you know why. I like your story, though.
1/25/2006 c3 26BookwormKiwi
Heh. Yes, good chapter. Interesting idea. Didn't know Cameron had it in her!
1/23/2006 c3 3EvilspyAchacia
Wilson as Tin man? Excelent!

Kira
1/23/2006 c2 EvilspyAchacia
lovely song!

*gigles

Kira
1/21/2006 c3 livetoeat06
OMG, as soon as I saw the title of your chapter, I hoped it would be the Wicked song. Btw, I saw that play too...absolutely AMAZING! I loved it so much I got the soundtrack, and now it's all I listen to. As with the last song, nice play on words, there. great chapter, great song, great EVERYTHING! lol...and I didn't see the whole "Cameron persuading Wilson" thing coming, I have to admit...but it was, well, great! lol...please update soon! Maybe next time will be a song from Mamma Mia or Hairspray?
1/21/2006 c3 100ccMorphin
These sort of fanfictions are my favourite! That chapter was brilliant, I'm really looking forward to the next one as the Wizard Of Oz is one of my favourite shows!
1/21/2006 c3 16Aspermoth
This is bizarre but so readable... it would be just like House to get Cameron to do something like that. Go you! This rules!
1/21/2006 c3 5stepd81
Excellent! I loved this chapter. Sexy Cameron teasing Wilson...hehehe...love! Can't wait for the next chapter. ;P
1/20/2006 c3 24the fish is dead
Haha, the CamWilson was absolutely hilarious! I am not kidding when I say I was laughing-out-loud. Good job. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Update soon!