for Justice

9/4/2018 c1 PSUdT
Veri n1c3i4Yst0riSM
7/20/2015 c6 varee
Dear, I am afraid I'll be reading your random chapters to this fic when I turn 80, as well.
As usual, well-written. Thanks for not describing the fight step-by-step, though it was a bit difficult for me to imagine Rei's outfit, probably because the description needs a few more words (or less? can't decide) and probably be divided into two paragraphs.
Til the next one!
Cheers,
Varee
3/18/2015 c5 Aline1
A rather interesting and different story, its nice to see a story that doesn't make a caricature of the characters from either of the original or twist their characters to make them the villain or idiots.
2/18/2014 c5 6SmileysBasis2
These are truly great chapters, the story is really coming along! I'll admit, the first was my favorite. Your writing is really beautiful and flows greatly. I hope you haven't given up on this and continue to update!
7/31/2013 c5 11NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou
This is a wonderful story! I loved the humor at the end of this chapter it made me smile! I normally like Rei with Duo or Millardo but this story is beyond interesting! I like the timeline switches, you're doing a wonderful job :D
6/18/2013 c5 13Boingy
I get so excited when I see Sailor Moon crossover stories now a days, especially really good ones! I wish there were more chapters, because while I enjoy this story, it seems like it's still in it's beginning stages so I can't guess where anything is going. Please keep updating!
6/13/2013 c5 6aquafina rain
ahhh i am so glad you updated! i think i remember reading this a long time ago but i couldn't find it again to review and here it is! :D :D :D i am so excited/enthralled at everything and how it's all unfolding. i'm really curious as to how the hiiro and rei relationship developed (as well as mina and duo?!)

and ugh i just love the originality of this! hiiro and rei, conspiring to kill people! and (lol) hiiro is such a dramatic bomb lol. i loved the way you ended the first chapter. i also love the relationship you have between minako and rei. and all the hints about the world they live in from chapter 3! i want to know more! ahhh i am just so intrigued and i'm glad that you've found time to update, even after all these years :) looking forward to the next update!
6/3/2013 c5 4Princess Ren
I'm so glad for the update! I haven't read this story for a while but things are interesting.. Though I can't help but want to read the romance between Rei and Heero.. And I an curious as to why they committed treason.. Anyways I hope you post soon..
4/7/2013 c4 varee
the thing that convinced me to read was the fact you've updated after.. eight years?
I generally like Rei/Hiiro pairing, as she is my favorite senshi, and no one is really willing to write a story with Duo, anyway. my only hope is that you'll share more of your wark.
cheers,
Varee
3/18/2013 c4 Requiem of Fire
I think it is wonderful, and I am so very glad you have come back to pay this a visit.

I hope to see more soon.

ROF
10/28/2010 c3 18JPandS
This is a great story and I am enjoying your writing style a lot! You have so much great description and you convey emotions so well! i.e. in the first chapter when the trial was about to start I could feel Rei's anxiety and could even see the room as if I was sitting along with the characters. You're a great writer and I can't wait to read more from this awesome story!
4/17/2009 c2 2Utena Neo Violet
This is kindda cute. It's nice to see Heero with someone other then Serina.
3/2/2009 c2 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
12/1/2008 c2 1Reijin
I thought i wouldn't read another chapter of this fic. It's been a long time since the last update. It's great! Thanks for coming back.
11/20/2008 c2 Rena H.M
Ohh...Cool story. I like this story very much. You are off to a very good start and I hope to read more soon.
27 Page 1 2 Next »