for a story from the heart

9/22/2018 c13 Guest
4/19/2015 c13 3009208
3. Dont care
2/9/2012 c12 9Fangirlgonesupernova
this... is random and insane. I WANT MORE!
5/27/2011 c8 Guest
What...the heck...is this? It's so out of character, no offence
11/3/2009 c17 moon wolf lover
...Poor Retasu

Please update soon,I love PaixZakuro!
3/19/2007 c17 shotgirl
I love this fanfic. I'm a big fan of ZakuroxPai and i really want that you write more about them. Ok.

bye
10/12/2006 c17 3i am no one and i stand alone
wow!
9/30/2006 c16 i am no one and i stand alone
NO Not a car!
9/24/2006 c16 5I-luv-Kish-and-dark
I wasn't gonna review anymore stories for tonight because it's getting pretty late, but... the last part was darn hilarious! Normally I'd be sad about a mew dying- but the randomness of it all... made it beyond funny! I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
9/24/2006 c16 1NoruheilArius
Heh heh, that's funny, mixed with random! You know, at times, those can be about 'the' best combinations. :D Update soon!
9/7/2006 c15 3i am no one and i stand alone
That was funny I like the yekking Pai's name alot!
9/7/2006 c13 i am no one and i stand alone
Put her with Keechiro
6/25/2006 c15 5I-luv-Kish-and-dark
Loved it! It seemed short, but that was because of the way you typed it up. I like this format, or whateva they would call it. By the way,I went to my grandmas house for tues-sat(5 days), and went to the zoo, amusement park, beach... but only took a shower on saturday so my mom wouldn't know! Eiiw... No shower in five days. I don't do that often, by the way! I just didn't want to take a shower because the shower doors are all see through and someone may walk into the bathroom when I'm takin' my shower! I'm almost clean now though!
6/25/2006 c15 spider fairy
Well. . . if you don't like the characters together, you can have some of them friends and some of them enemies! or you could just leave them in seperate chapters! UPDATE!
6/24/2006 c15 22MewMidnight
poor Pai. XD hhahaha he can't take a shower in peace. Very nice story I really liked it! UPDATE soon!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »