for a story from the heart

6/24/2006 c15 4Mew of Fire
hehehehe. you're silly!
6/14/2006 c14 5I-luv-Kish-and-dark
Tart's gonna tell Pai? Wonder what pai will say. Love it! Simple but good.
6/5/2006 c13 non merseful angel
I PEKEY NOM:2 BUT YOU HAVE TO CEEP HER IN THE STORRY OR I WIL

STALK YOU UNDERSTAND(gives evil glare)I WILL STALK YOU

OH I WILL OH I WILL()

ONE TWO ILL COME AFTER YOU THREE FOUR GUCKLY SHUT THE DOOR

FIVE SIX IM FULL OF TRIXS SEVEN EIGHT ILL GET YOU STRGHT

NINE TEN ITS COMEING AGAIN(MWAHAHAHAHAHA)
6/5/2006 c14 non merseful angel
HOWS GREEN AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THIS STORY THAT DOSINT NOW HOOW

SHE TEL ME(goes on like that for a wile)HOOW IS GREEN
6/4/2006 c14 4Mew of Fire
write more! i loved it!
6/4/2006 c14 MewStrawberrygirl
OMFG this is like the best story ever! It'z really random but i love things that are random! ok so like i think u should put Lettuce in cuz she is like a mew mew and if u didn't then that would be mean to all the lettuce fans... ok so ya wateva just update soon plz. ~nyaa PUDDING AND TARTO 4 EVA! YAY
5/30/2006 c13 5I-luv-Kish-and-dark
I think you should keep Lettuce. The only one I see she can be paired with is Keiichiro, and since everyone else is together, he deserves a girlfriend too. So does Kish get Ichigo? AWESOME! Kish ROX!
4/10/2006 c13 14Silver Artic Wolf
oh this is great! i say 2 keep her but you could put her with kerrichiro or make up someone!
4/7/2006 c12 spider fairy
maybe u could add my character! please!

Name: Iris Dumbledore

Mew name: mew spider fairy

hair color: Brown with silver highlights

eye color: lime green

attitude: gothic

What she looks as a mew: same hair and eye color. a black leather tube top, with dark purple leather sleeves that aren't attached to her shirt. a black leather mini skirt with knee boots that are black (leather again!) pure white fairy wings and a black skate board with a torquioise blue dragon(she carries it around with her mew form like she rides on it but when she attacks she flies of it attacks and landss perfectly on it)

attack: silver arrows! ribbon spider arrow

other: iris is a gothic skater and a drummer. she can break dance really well but never really does it. she hates the color pink! she never really talks to anyone but she dpoes do magic. she has actual pictuires of fairies trolls elves dworfs ect.

UPDATE SOON SOON SOON SOON!
4/7/2006 c13 spider fairy
PINK! well when they go to her house and get her, makew her having a make out session with some random boy. MAKE ZAKURO AND PAI THERE SO THEY COULD BE ALL COLD AND STUFF LUIKE THAT YA! well update
2/4/2006 c13 blackcat
i vote 1

and live the fic., but needs more kishuXichigo fluff
1/9/2006 c3 UNKNOWN FANFIC READER
LOL. You need to learn how to use punctuation.
12/22/2005 c13 undeadgirlxx
PINK! I forgot who Retasu is...please tell me who Retasu is! O! For your mext chapter you could add a new character...my character! She's totally kool! Please add her!

Here is her bio...

Name: Naomi

Age: 16

Height: 5'6"

Gender: Female

Race: Wolf Hybrid

Human form: Naomi is a sweet girl when she wants to be, but she is basically known for her personality and her looks; with her long(below her bottom), dark, wavy auburn colored hair with two light purple streaks going down the front on either side of her silky, smooth hair. Her beautiful dark green eyes always can catch a person's first interest with the ring of gold that lies just around her pupils, but if Naomi is in a hyper mode...for lack of a better word...her eyes turn into a light smokey blue that seem to have no end to them.

Wolf form: A medium sized white wolf with beautiful glowing, light-blue eyes

Clothing: She always wears a tight black tank-top, tight black leather pants, and a long trench coat on her slender but well built body. Upon her head sits two white wolves ears and her claws are razor sharp. Beware of her bite its not too pleasant! Her fangs are much like vampire fangs the only difference is that she isn't the type to go and suck someone or some thing's blood.

Accessories(human form): She wears a black chained cross on her tiny neck and a large silver, metal ring with designs indicating her race and pack on each of her middle fingers and a pair of dangling black chain earrings that are about one and a half inches long.

Accessories(wolf form): Thick black collar with a metal plate on it with the design of her home land carved in it.

Personality(both forms): Naomi is a bad tempered lil' wolf, if you do anything to piss her off she snaps instantly, but manages to control her anger. She dislikes kids, but also loves them at the same time it just depends on the kid. She rarely gets into her 'hyper mode' and can not control what she is doing. Naomi's 'hyper mode' can consist of many different moods such as happy and quirky, violent, or just plain idiotic hyper-ness sometimes brought on by sleep deprivation. But Naomi has her good side as well... she is a sweet caring person...that is only if she wants to be. Her behavior toward friends and family is some times cold...but she mostly shows them her good side.

Favorite Food: Ramen

Favorite Animal: Wolf

Favorite Color: Black

Favorite Things To Do: Sit and relax under a tree, talk with her friends, sit on a roof and look at the stars and the moon at night, draw.

If you choose to change anything...go ahead I don't mind at all!
12/22/2005 c12 undeadgirlxx
Yay! I'm back! LOL! I'll be sure to give you some good ideas next chapter!
12/21/2005 c13 4Mew of Fire
i really don't care but if it's easier for u to forget her than do what u want. merry x-mas and happy new year.
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »