for a story from the heart

12/21/2005 c13 14Not here anymore45
Why not have her with Keiichiro?
12/21/2005 c13 spider fairy
make Retasu fall in luv with deep blue!
12/21/2005 c13 4testa de cuaderno
hhm... I pick thees 2!:

3. SO DONT CARE!

&

5.PINKY!,and I'm not sure if pink has anything to do with this at all...
12/15/2005 c11 4Mew of Fire
great job! can't wait to read more!
12/15/2005 c11 undeadgirlxx
YAY! You used my idea! Yay! I'm so happy! O! Iknow they can maybe stay thenight with each other now? That would be interesting...doesn't have to be a lemon though. Something kinda romantic...and a little of Pudding dropping dishes. Heehee! Romantic comedy! Nice. Hope you use my idea!

Hey maybe I can be your official idea giver! That would be so awsome...I think it would work out, too! Buh-bye!
12/13/2005 c10 BillieJoeArmstrongsLover
Make longer chapters! I read the whole thing in...10 minutes! C'mon! I'll make you brownies! Actually, I'm better with meat pies but I don't think you would like those. Oh well.

P.S

Post your responses to reviews! It's fun to read what you have to say about what we have to say! My offer for meat pies or brownies still stands.
12/8/2005 c10 undeadgirlxx
Hm...lets see...you can have Kishu pop over to Itchigo's house, and at the exact time she is changing after getting up from bed...oops! How embarrassing! Heehee oops! He didn't mean to do that did he? Hm? I wonder? LOL! Do it! It'll be funny as hell!
12/8/2005 c9 undeadgirlxx
LOL that was so funny!
12/7/2005 c10 mew mew fox
KILL MASAYA! I never thought I would type that. At first I just disliked him but now I hate him so much I just want to KILL him. Any ways great story!:)
12/6/2005 c10 Mew of Fire
great job! this was great! keep on writing. i'll think of some ideas for u!
12/5/2005 c9 4testa de cuaderno
MAKE NEW CHAPIE! NOW! pleeasee?
12/4/2005 c4 guess who I am
This chapter didn't make sense at all!
12/4/2005 c3 guess who I am
this chapter totlly doesn't make sense. It should have more detail
12/4/2005 c2 guess who I am
I like it better in story style. Sorry I just can't relly understand this much
12/4/2005 c8 undeadgirlxx
Make Itchigo fall in love with Kishu and Itchigo be the one to kiss him first! That would be fun! Make Miroku fight his brother again...after Green(you) tells him that Masaya tried to kill you! That would be fun, too! Do it! Do it! Puh-wease! I'm beggin' you! I loved your story! But make it longer,

puh-wease!