for Don't Mess With The Boy Who Lived

1/25 c1 16senawario
what a crappy story, built without any justification for all the OOC ness, especially Hermione
11/6/2020 c1 2roon0
WOW, Harry did not mess about.
9/3/2020 c1 Guest
The casual way you deal with rape isn’t cool. Parts of the story are funny in a morbid way but Harry enabling and taking part in rape just doesn’t sit well. Those girls are minors and yeah they were kind of despicable but there are people who did much worse than them were not put through that. No one deserves to be violated in that way
8/6/2020 c1 4Monster King
Awesomeness
4/9/2020 c1 Guest
So you placed naked woman in a cell with unknown men and describe it as "for having fun"?

Fascinating
4/3/2020 c1 Guest
This story was absolutely great! I wish it was longer though. Really felt the moment of triumph at the end.
1/19/2020 c1 8I found my Mr. Darcy
Huh. Harry the rapist. Not my cup of tea.
2/17/2019 c1 forestreject
I was down with this story, right up until the rape part. Yeah no.
12/21/2017 c1 gginsc
I liked the story until the rape part! Harry did not make love to anyone, he raped them! The revenge was a bit lame, too. It needed more detail for his revenge on people like Dumbledork, Remus, etc. Those who were supposed to be his friends. I think you should revise and reprint this story.
4/19/2017 c1 anarion87
nice story
1/20/2017 c1 Daneru
Interesting story until the end. There's never an excuse for rape.
The idea that the author think James and Lily would consider rape as a "prank" is frightening.
10/2/2015 c1 1BlueKarou79
You know I thought this was a great story right up until the part where Harry sets up women to be raped and rapes them himself. Everything he did before that was totally justified and I was going 'Hell Yes!' then you crossed the line and turned Harry evil. Everything before the rapes was a great prank, but the end was horrifically wrong. You had him yell to the heavens speaking to his mother, father and godfather like they will be proud of him?! He deserves to be in Azkaban right next to everyone else.
9/26/2015 c1 10Lollie Lovegood
I'm french, so, sorry if my english isn't good enough.
I like stories when Harry got a revenge after a betrayal. But that...
Seriously, do you think it's ok to rape girls ? Because it's what i understand when i read that.
Letting girls naked with men who "don't have had sex in a while" ? And yet, Harry really have "make love to them" ? No he don't make love, he rape them. Let me be clear about it, the fact they have pleasure don't make it a love acte, it's still a rape if it was not desired.
And don't telle they wanted this because after putting him in jail and stole his heritage, and being expelled ... I don't think those girls wanted to have sex with Harry.
So, if the revenge was great, you just ruined everything with that mistake.
Don't have fun with raping, it's not a fun subject.
7/12/2015 c1 18Noxaura Cille
Sorry. The grammar is horrid. I'm done reading.
7/7/2015 c1 ninja888
Harry should have placed an imperio on Grawp to have sex with Umbridge, a command on Kreacher to have sex with Hermione, an imperio on Hagrid to have sex with Dumbledore and another imperio on a centaur to have sex with Ginny, the playgirl. Harry should not have touched Ginny and Hermione. They were filthy. Man, you were too soft on the traitors.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »