for Don't Mess With The Boy Who Lived

1/13/2015 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
The revenge portion of the story was not good. You did not show the fear of those traitors. I think the traitors got off lightly. Your Harry was still a pussy.
8/19/2014 c1 7MartinDC
Why would Harry want to have sex with Hermione and Ginny?
7/30/2014 c1 TranquilTevine
Woohoo! Harry is awesome and ShadBolt is too! :D my only wish for this fic was it to have been longer because I enjoyed it that much :')
3/8/2014 c1 Guest
Type your review here...
12/18/2013 c1 ak
wow! c'est vite expédié! :)
7/6/2011 c1 little-bast
Hi,

I absolutely love this fic... I come back and re-read it over and over and over...

I was just wondering if you would consider writing a sequel? Have Harry start over in another country, or create a NEW magical England where magical beings (goblins, elves,weres etc are all treated fairly/ equally) Then have Harry go and Visit azkaban and check up on the prisoners?

I would love to read a continuation!
4/20/2010 c1 KashikoiNekoHu
that was a mess...illegible and boring :) but hey, you wrote a badass!Harry fanfiction
1/21/2010 c1 loretta537
this was great! while it was a harry is thrown in azkaban for no reason story it didnt have harry turning all dark and killing everyone like most stories. i would love a few more chapters if you dont mind. what did the other wizarding countries think about the mass exodus? how do the british wizards feel when they find out the truth and that voldie is dead but harry alive?
11/26/2009 c1 Patricka
I'm assuming that this was more of a parody than a serious attempt at a fic, due to all of the cliches thrown around. XD

One of my favorite The-World-Fucks-Harry-Over-Then-Harry-Screws-Them-Right-Back one-shots ever. XD
9/22/2009 c1 slashslut
ha! they got what they deserved! *evil smirk*
9/5/2009 c1 4uzumaki misaki
nice! i loved it!
6/10/2009 c1 8Marj123
Casual swearing just makes a story ugly. The concept's fine, but I stopped reading when Ginny was labelled. Such an ugly word!
4/9/2009 c1 You Look Bored
Hah! In their faces!
10/4/2008 c1 The Bloke
More please. How about 'The Revenge of the Gold Diggers'?
6/28/2008 c1 2Doxkid
good ideas, but it was written out poorly...if you could have paired up with another writer, i could see this turnig out wonderfully.
58 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »