for Don't Mess With The Boy Who Lived

6/23/2008 c1 noylj
Fun story.
6/6/2008 c1 Moonlover97
That has got to be the funniest HP oneshot I've ever read in my life!
5/3/2008 c1 36Amber Akasha
hahahaha

xD

"To The Mindless Idiots and Sheep of The Wizarding World,

Never Fuck With a Marauder!"

Great.

Absolutely brilliant.
4/1/2008 c1 harry shall rise
Loved the story!.
12/29/2007 c1 2Vilkath
Interesting story, most of it is nothing really new. Many Darkish revenge fics follow a simular plot, some with a higher word count. My favorite bit though is at the end with the newspaper. The wizarding world has always been rather mindless sheep, they always believed what was written in the paper over any kind of common sense. I loved the idea of causing a mass panic and exodus by writing up a false story like that.

I mean if they willing to believe any drivel they print about Harry being a dark lord one year, and savior of the world the next It is really nothing special to believe they would follow almost anything the paper printed.

Only thing this story really lacked was a 'what happens next'. Does harry set up anti aparation and portkey wards round england or something and claim it for himself or what?
11/8/2007 c1 LordWicked
bloody nice
10/31/2007 c1 2SometimesValiant
Bloody perfect for an alternate reality. Really cool.
9/20/2007 c1 9Cujo25
Yet another excellent story, (crap, I'm runnig out of things to say. LOL) :)
4/6/2007 c1 4hemotem
that was great =) going to read more of your stories keep up the great work.

Hemotem
2/23/2007 c1 45EvilDime
*lol*

Good one! Evil, evil... yet so very true to cliche! ;D

Loved the idea of the mass panic and all magical beings fleeing England. ; )

Harry Potter pranking the wizarding world...! *still giggling*

Great parody!

~Dime
8/28/2006 c1 Kalilene
hehehehe, donĀ“t fuck with a Marauder alright!
7/14/2006 c1 1Bobboky
the rape at the end was a bit harsh, but other than that the whole story was clasic, way classic. now if you had put them in a cell with a bunch of horny cons naked and put a charm on them that allowed anything but rape then that is better,
7/13/2006 c1 PapaMidNite
great story
6/29/2006 c1 3falseproffitt
wow realy good
4/26/2006 c1 16HermanTumbleweed
Hey, good job on this. Could have used a beta, but it was really funny in spots, especially the end. I enjoy a good fast moving tale that puts everyone in their places. Quite well done. Vern
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »