for Vindicated

11/18/2013 c14 Guest
I don't normally go for bbxoc stories...but this one was totally awesome!
9/9/2013 c14 29Silvereye-BW
Hella cool story enjoyed reading it. But I think I mised something... Why did Beast Boy die?
7/13/2011 c14 anonymous
please make more chapters for this story
7/6/2006 c14 5Dubious Silence
Thats a good story.I'd love to see what the titans reactions are when they wake up and slowly find beast boy.
6/9/2006 c1 priestrevan
God, how can I not love this story. The plot is great, you explain everything well, and you keep people on the edge of their seats, making them want to read more. The part I like is how you break away from the Beast Boy and Raven thing and, instead, make your own character. I love how you mess with us so much on how the plot works. I can feel the changes in Beast Boys emotion and changes in his overall character.

The part I am slightly weirded by is how much of a pervert Beast Boy is. I mean, I just can't picture him doing any of that stuff (even though it doesn't really surprise me after seeing him with Terra). God, I know beast boy is 18 (I am not sure about age because the Cartoon Network version makes him look really young... about 14), but still, it just... surprises me.

I overall give this story a 4/5. I had to take away 1 point because of the spelling errors.
5/2/2006 c12 Tim
O!

Thats really great, i've been waitin for this chapter to come and its finnaly here!

Keep it up and write quickly!
3/17/2006 c5 Tim
Very well writin, i think you have captured how tuff the life of the titans can really be. Please continue!
3/5/2006 c7 XDDDD
When you say you want "Quality fanfics", I hope you didn't mean your own! This is the biggest load of crap I've read in a long time... bwahaha. Yeah. You suck.
12/31/2005 c6 Rotten Core
0.o

o hahahahahahaha...OMFG...that is so messed up, hahahahaha, damn i would hate to be in beast boy's position, that would seriously suck. please write more soon.
12/27/2005 c6 16DreamWriterColabs
I have a feeling that Emerald is going to kick him from here to kingdom kong *grin* great job.
12/27/2005 c5 DreamWriterColabs
Nice job, Beast boy was way overdue for a blow up. I enjoyed reading as he finally stood up for himself. Great chapter.
12/27/2005 c4 DreamWriterColabs
me again, great job with this chapter, though I noticed a few spelling and spacing mistakes.
12/27/2005 c3 DreamWriterColabs
again nice story flow, both of them seem to be able to laugh at anything. I like this a lot.
12/27/2005 c2 DreamWriterColabs
Beast boy needs to keep his hormones in check and concentrate on the task at hand. I like how the events flowed in this chapter.
12/27/2005 c1 DreamWriterColabs
wow, very good descriptions. I think that you are doing a good job so far.
17 Page 1 2 Next »