for Chicken Little

4/8/2008 c1 8AngelxCollins
omg I just completely died laughing at how Roger at Mark's oatmeal bath thing. xD

I can't believe I hadn't read this before! I don't even know how I got to reading it... like I thought it was something I opened on the front page. I dunno! But I'm really glad I read it. :D

Soyus! I REALLY loved it!

Much love,

Muffy!
5/4/2007 c1 21Elpheen
I love you. That is the only praise I can give for this fic. Plus, y'know, I'm talking to you as I read it...so there's not much more I can say lol.

I'm going with the idea that this IS a dream because giving Maureen chickenpox on opening night is truly mean, which you're not :p
3/19/2007 c1 7notEASYbeingGREEN
*giggles*

*clicks favorites button*
7/25/2006 c1 7Snurtz
I just love reviewing, even if I don't have anything to say.

So I'll say...

HAHAHA!
2/12/2006 c1 9Kicking Poe
"Your pox are touching mine!" Heehee, great writing. Nice break from all the depressing RENT stories - not that I should talk. Loved the beginning with Roger and Mark behind closed doors and a somewhat helpful Maureen. Much love.
12/12/2005 c1 3Detective Jazz Dever
Oh God! I can't believe it! Maureen got chicken pox on the opening night! I know how much it sucks to be sixk on the opening night of a show. My heart goes out to her. Anyhow, great story.
12/11/2005 c1 15GoodNightSweetGirl
Haha! That was so good! Although I feel really bad for Maureen. Poor thing.

GM
12/9/2005 c1 4u2b
Great writing. Amusing, and not always predictable (like the long time it took Maureen to get that the weird looks meant she caught the chickenpox too). Waiting for a sequel. :)
12/9/2005 c1 4Musetta Lulu
Yay! A fluffy non-MR! It's amazing, you're awesome.
12/6/2005 c1 iHeartStarbucks
HAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO! That story was hilarious! It's definitely on my favorites list!
12/5/2005 c1 8Jase Andrews
LOL. Hilarious. I can just see Roger, acting like a little kid with his spiky blond hair going "It ITCHES!"
12/4/2005 c1 23Madame Hatter
Cute and funny! Wished that Maureen told Roger he had just taken a big bite of Mark's bath. That would have been hilarious. It would have been like, "Mark BATHED in this? ICK, that's like taking a shower with him!" But, this was very cute. I kind of knew, too, that Maureen was going to get the Pox. But perhaps now the guys can get their revenge? Sequel?
12/4/2005 c1 20distorted realities
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! OMG! I LOVE IT!
12/3/2005 c1 20pucktofaerie
hehe...that was great! I love it! Wonderful, wonderful. Really love Mark and Roger being so ew over having to be in the same bed (I think if I see one more Mark/Roger pairing I'm gonna be sick-don't we have enough gay people in this group?) Like the oatmeal thing...gross, but funny. Keep up the great work and update soon.
12/3/2005 c1 10dear-broken-heart
oh man...that was TERRIFIC!

I'll admit, I'm not a Roger/Mark fan and I almost clicked the back button when I thought it was going in that direction, but I'm extremely glad I didn't.

That was absolutely hilarious to say the least. LOVED it! hahaha, the humor was great, the writing was great! Thank you for my best laugh of the day :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »