for Most Wonderful Time

6/26/2016 c3 Guest
I am glad that Stephanie is better
10/23/2006 c9 5Ultimate Legendary Master
I sent you the PM, however this site hasn't been sending e-mails to anyone. So I didn't get your message, and you didn't get mine. I already read this story, and I hadn't commented. It's really good, and a great way to continue from My Twin Girls. Can't wait for the next update in Stephanie's Rule!
1/23/2006 c9 Heyo
hapyp ending for stephie!
1/23/2006 c4 Heyo
dj acts sort of weird...
1/23/2006 c3 Heyo
kawaii! the twins i mean!
1/23/2006 c2 Heyo
interesting chap title
1/23/2006 c1 Heyo
cute idea!
1/14/2006 c9 collegegirl09
Great! I think this was a great ending. It's just like Danny to get an early start on spring cleaning. He always said spring cleaning was his Christmas. Anyway, great job.
12/27/2005 c8 Jodi
even till now i gotta say good job! damn! i luv it! and dat songs fantastic! where u finda lyrics?
12/27/2005 c1 Jodi
like omg! this is such a good story! how can you say its lame?
12/27/2005 c8 Me
Good ending, it sounded just like an episode at the end, trying to cheer Jesse up, and you wrapped everything else up nicely.

My only concern is you have D.J. acting too much like Jesse throughout it. She loved her family. She might get a little agitated at not having enough time over break, but not this overdramatic. I can understand the argument that she felt tht way while she was home because she felt too much pressure to help Michelle learn to behve w/Danny too inconsistent, but after being away she should feel much more relaxed.

One thing you coudl have done is have the girls do something naughty. If they needed D.J. to correct them a bit then it would have made a lot of sense, as you already had Michelle doing what she did. And DJ. might feel like she had to move home just to control the situation. *Then* youd have good reason for D.J. to be that overdramatic.
12/25/2005 c4 Anonymous
Not bad, but one major error - D.J. would *never* bring up something that long ago in a fight. That's not the way the Tanners are. Now, she *would* bring up the credit card thing, and Michelle's greed for toys. She would also likely remind her of that trip tot he soup kitchen when she was 6 and ask if she recalled the lesson fromt here, but I doubt she'd even recall something Michelle did at 4.

OTOH, D.J.'s "punishment" for stealing the card was good, having her clean the house.
12/19/2005 c2 15gilmoregrly4life
Good, I guess. You move to fast through the parts like at build-a-bear. You find your solutions to quickly.
12/17/2005 c1 realgirl
that was really good. i could tell you tryed. write more. i want to see what happens! GOOD JOB!
12/6/2005 c1 Anonymous
Good start, like the wether description. Steph would feel colder b/c she's not used to it being in the 40s or lower 50s. Of course, it never snows in S.F., Becky missed it bad, but Steph would probably envy kids who had it a lot.
17 Page 1 2 Next »