for Punishment

12/27/2005 c4 10Wraith Ghost
interesting-tail&fur-hm-could it be nightcrawler?
12/27/2005 c4 24GalitMirav
This was incredible. I'm glad it wasn't hateful at all. As for it being OOC for Ronny? Who knows? You're right, he never really had a character. The movie just showed him to have anti-mutant posters on the wall and being angry and that's it; the rest is all up to the audience.

Can't wait for more. Please update soon, and when you have time, please read my Ronny story.
12/26/2005 c4 lady everest
keep going! I hated Bobby's brother when I watched the movie.
12/11/2005 c3 GalitMirav
Awesome update. Can't wait for the scene with Bobby and Ronny. Hope it's not too hateful.
12/7/2005 c2 GalitMirav
Please continue this soon. I'm always looking for Ronny fics. I hope this has a happy ending. Keep up the good work.
12/6/2005 c1 6Dragonandthewerewolf
Not bad. Update Soon!
12/5/2005 c2 5Munsje
Interesting take. Though the sentence 'I'm distraught' distraught me in a way. I don't think that anyone really talks like that anymore. Otherwise I think it's very good and well written.

Even though you said that it'd be a short story, the chapters are indeed very short. Chapter one and two together would've been a normal-length (though on the short side) chapter. Perhaps you wouldn't even make it to chapter five then, but it'd be a better read.

Again: good story and I can't wait for the third chapter.
22 « Prev Page 1 2