FanFiction.Net
for TO LOVE AND TRUST AGAIN

12/19/2015 c1 Thesailorpluto
Hi :)
I freaking love this story. I just thought you should know how much I love this story. I read it when I'm sad it gives me hope.
1/9/2011 c1 KittyVampire
That was Beautiful! I especially love the end where chibiusas moon glowed with a tint of blue in it ^3^
12/27/2009 c1 6Kentauride Jay
I don't usually read Haruka-Usagi fics, I like the cannonic Haruka-Michiru, but for some reason I did, and I can't say I regret it.

I guess you know that both Mamoru and Haruka were totally OOC, but all's good in love, war and fanfiction, right?
9/2/2008 c1 michelleamara
that was good
8/5/2008 c1 20Ruka-Roxy83
This is the best Haruka/Usagi story I have read so far. Queen Serenity saying KILL HIM was too funny.

Just a few suggestions: "the damage to her Uterus" don't need to captolize uterus. Need to break it up on different lines when different people are speaking. Also you might wanna break it up into a couple of chapters just so that this one chapter is no so longer if people don't finish it in one sitting (like me ^_^).
2/24/2008 c1 7caged'N'torn
At first I was rather annoyed with it but I'm very glad I kept going. I really like it. I had to clamp a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing out loud as my mother would not apriciate me waking her at midnight with laughter!
1/24/2008 c1 Tankos
Mamoru is way out of character and Usagi is too much of a woman to turn lesbian.
11/21/2007 c1 4Pearl Knight
Hello,

As I said I would I have read your story. This is a wonderfully written story. The only suggestion I can offer is that during birth Haruka mixes up her words while telling Seiya to shut up. Exellent piece, I enjoyed reading it.

Pearl Knight
4/10/2007 c1 moonlightstarangel
not bad but there were some spelling errors and missing apostrophe s.
2/16/2006 c1 2Galalectra
I love this story and I would love to see a sequal to it please write more!
12/17/2005 c1 3NeoQueenSerenity0289
i liek it do one with cry crimson tears from cassie steele i woudl liek that it would fit in any story
12/7/2005 c1 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
12/6/2005 c1 jamesstutz
I love your story it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
12/5/2005 c1 5Gwenstefani1
Hey you...nice to see you actually posted this. It was good the first time I read it and it is still good the second time around. Can't wait to read the sequel. yay! and great writing keep it up